What's new

Are you generating a budget surplus or deficit?

I know that is true but this is not just the main reason why people went to school to study accounting . That is like a minor accounting but the real accountants are in the bank that manages acaccounting .

There are many different kinds of accountants. Some accounts handle small task such as petty cash. Some of them handle payments at a bit higher level, and some accountants handle accounts of the company at a really huge level.

There are many different kinds of accountants. Some accounts handle small task such as petty cash. Some of them handle payments at a bit higher level, and some accountants handle accounts of the company at a really huge level.
But all those people are going into the universities to study accountancy. Probably some people only choose to specify on simpler or complex jobs. That does not mean that they can't handle any of those tasks if needs be.

But all those people are going into the universities to study accountancy. Probably some people only choose to specify on simpler or complex jobs. That does not mean that they can't handle any of those tasks if needs be.

When it comes to education, there are different levels of courses. People who are expert accountants are the ones who have pursued accountancy courses at a higher level. This is how they manage to get a higher position in a company.

Well, I always try to visit my invoice at the end of every business day to know how much the business have been able to generate and how much loss we incurred in the course of trading or performing our transactions for the day.
This is is good as it will to know how much was spend in a day. It also help to know how much as generated and how much was loss. Everybody who engage in business must try to keep records of invoice.

When it comes to education, there are different levels of courses. People who are expert accountants are the ones who have pursued accountancy courses at a higher level. This is how they manage to get a higher position in a company.
Yes the higher your qualification academically the higher your position in companies or organisation . In all the same people with a lower qualification and people with a higher qualification can still perform some simple accounting task. . What I was trying to say is that there is no specification of who should perform simple and complex task.

This is is good as it will to know how much was spend in a day. It also help to know how much as generated and how much was loss. Everybody who engage in business must try to keep records of invoice.
That is very important , it help you understand how your business is moving. That is when you can detect if you are running a business with profit or loss. Without proper recording all these things will not be possible.

Yes the higher your qualification academically the higher your position in companies or organisation . In all the same people with a lower qualification and people with a higher qualification can still perform some simple accounting task. . What I was trying to say is that there is no specification of who should perform simple and complex task.

In my country, things are slightly different. In here even if you have passed or completed higher accountancy course, then you will most likely start with a low amount of salary.

In my country, things are slightly different. In here even if you have passed or completed higher accountancy course, then you will most likely start with a low amount of salary.
In terms of that I think it is slightly different here, if two people are applying for jobs then one has a higher qualification than another, I believe their position will not be the same here. People of different qualification can't be in the same position at the same time.

In terms of that I think it is slightly different here, if two people are applying for jobs then one has a higher qualification than another, I believe their position will not be the same here. People of different qualification can't be in the same position at the same time.

In here, the job position or rank depends on the qualification and experience as well. This is because employers in here know about the importance of experience as well and this might also be the case in your country as well.

In here, the job position or rank depends on the qualification and experience as well. This is because employers in here know about the importance of experience as well and this might also be the case in your country as well.
Over here I don't really know if experience are being put into consideration that much. What really matters is the fact that you are qualified. Most of the time experience can be gotten even when you were still in the university.

Over here I don't really know if experience are being put into consideration that much. What really matters is the fact that you are qualified. Most of the time experience can be gotten even when you were still in the university.

Well, I once applied for a job and I used to work in middle east. In here, I thought that my experience in a foreign country would help me to get a job. However, this was never the case at all! I was quite surprised to know that they wanted a person who has experience working in our own country! This suggests that requirements might be different in various different countries.

Well, I once applied for a job and I used to work in middle east. In here, I thought that my experience in a foreign country would help me to get a job. However, this was never the case at all! I was quite surprised to know that they wanted a person who has experience working in our own country! This suggests that requirements might be different in various different countries.
Yes but in situations like that since you had an already experience from your country , they should have introduce you to some sort of little training that will fit into what they expected of you. This wasn't really a big deal .

Yes but in situations like that since you had an already experience from your country , they should have introduce you to some sort of little training that will fit into what they expected of you. This wasn't really a big deal .

Yes, you are right but now it no longer matters because now I am a full-time online earner. I always dreamed about making money from home and I succeeded.

Yes, you are right but now it no longer matters because now I am a full-time online earner. I always dreamed about making money from home and I succeeded.
That is also what many people are interested including me. Making money on paid to post platforms like we are doing here is really nice but however I am still looking forward to upgrade and makes more money from other ways too.

Thanks God my business is still kind of small now and I'm still able to control it with a little staff and members. I'm still experiencing budget surplus right now but we never know what might happen tomorrow

That is also what many people are interested including me. Making money on paid to post platforms like we are doing here is really nice but however I am still looking forward to upgrade and makes more money from other ways too.

The key to making money from paid forums is to stay active and work on as many paid forums as possible. It is good to see that you are exploring other money making options as well. So, what do you have on your mind?

The key to making money from paid forums is to stay active and work on as many paid forums as possible. It is good to see that you are exploring other money making options as well. So, what do you have on your mind?
Blogging as I always said . it is one of the ways I am very much passionate to earn with. I will also upgrade and take my YouTube channel to the next level to increase traffic which can also increase my Revenue.

Blogging as I always said . it is one of the ways I am very much passionate to earn with. I will also upgrade and take my YouTube channel to the next level to increase traffic which can also increase my Revenue.

The main issue with blogging is that it takes a lot of time for a blog to gain traffic. Sometimes, it could even take you years if you do not have the right set of skills to promote the blog.

Thanks God my business is still kind of small now and I'm still able to control it with a little staff and members. I'm still experiencing budget surplus right now but we never know what might happen tomorrow
That is really good, once you have a very good business plans and management, you will have no much problem in regarding your budget and your budget will always be surplus.

The main issue with blogging is that it takes a lot of time for a blog to gain traffic. Sometimes, it could even take you years if you do not have the right set of skills to promote the blog.
Most of the time, you can possibly make your website gain traffic through constant advertisement on popular platforms like social media and even the new upcoming one like the TiK ToK. This can help create good traffic

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back