Anyone writing on Steemit?

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Steemit is a user generated content site that rewards users for publishing articles through a digital currency called steem. You will not earn just by publishing a new post, you will earn only when community upvotes your posts. The site was established in 2016, which means it has been paying users since 4 years.

I created this thread to know if anyone is actually using this site to earn. This may not be a great site to earn but could be a great publishing platform if you are really passionate about writing

I still have an account on steem it. I even have articles there, but I never took it seriously.

Steemit is a user generated content site that rewards users for publishing articles through a digital currency called steem. You will not earn just by publishing a new post, you will earn only when community upvotes your posts. The site was established in 2016, which means it has been paying users since 4 years.
Steemit I believe will be a passive earning sites for active writers , but you have to earn only when the community up votes your post , and that means you are not earning anything if your post is not accessed.

It still is paying (don't have an account with them though). The downside has been well stated but I think for you to get upvotes, you need to be a part of a wonderful community and also post relevant, educative or intellectual threads

I have never heard of the site so no I have never published online articles with the online earning site.I do mylot and have been with mylot for over 4 years

It's the first time for me to hear about steemit. Basing from the downside of steemit that you can only earn when the community upvotes your post, I think I am no longer going to try steemit. The reviews or comment by those who have steemit and did not take it seriously is enough for me to decide not to join steemit. If it has good reviews then I may make up my mind also to try it.

I am on steem and Hive both but haven't yet published any article on steem although posting regularly on Hive for almost 2 months. I think the time has come when I should post on steem as well. I guess cross-posting is allowed so why not. I joined both these sites long ago but I was mostly posting on Uptrennd, that is not any more a writing site.

I have worked on steem in the past but I was unable to generate some kind of upvote for my post on the platform and that was why I left the platform. However, more people are getting upvote for their content and they are making money from the platform

I have read so much about this steemit site but I have never been motivated enough to join it. I really don't like this system of earning where you depend on upvotes in order to earn. You may end up not earning anything.

I joined steemit and uptrennd a year ago,I was a little bit active but didn't earn much. It was difficult to get people upvote your post. Steem coins are still valuable now but it requires you to have a good follower base.

I have never made any post on steemit. I have tried navigating way around this plat platform for a long time without really understanding how it works or how i should go about them

Even though, the site is still available, Steemit is a dead site. However, in recent time a lot of sites have evolved that operate just like Steemit. Some of these sites that can be compared t steemit are read cash, publish0X. etc.

Though Steem has a lot of promise, it's also got a lot of pitfalls. There's no doubt that Steem has a lot of good to offer. It's a legitimate cryptocurrency and a real social media platform. People have used it to make a lot of money before, and it's a great introduction to the crypto world.

Steemit is a content management platform that reward members for the post they gave in their account. I have worked on the platform in the past but I stopped since the pay isn't fixed

Never heard of this place before. How long do the articles need to be? Never been much of an article writer but I am fully capable of writing long posts. 😉👍
Post automatically merged:

Though Steem has a lot of promise, it's also got a lot of pitfalls. There's no doubt that Steem has a lot of good to offer. It's a legitimate cryptocurrency and a real social media platform. People have used it to make a lot of money before, and it's a great introduction to the crypto world.
Thanks for the review, would you mind elaborating on the pitfalls as you’ve mentioned..
I might check it out anyway. This place has been around for 4 years and it’s the first time I’m hearing of it.

They ask you to write middle length articles, by middle length articles I mean articles with 500-700 words. If you write good content that people can relate to you might earn well. I have handful of articles on the site.

From your experience, it seems like a good site but what discouraged me is the upvote part. I have worked in a site that requires upvotes to earn and trust me it was not easy as people there tends to be stingy with their up votes and don't like giving new comers.

I don't think I like this steemit platform because if no nobody upvote your writing that means you can't earn I believe it can be frustrating

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back