What's new

Anyone writing on Steemit?

Steemit is a user generated content site that rewards users for publishing articles through a digital currency called steem. You will not earn just by publishing a new post, you will earn only when community upvotes your posts. The site was established in 2016, which means it has been paying users since 4 years.
I registered on Steemit two years ago, then I lost interest after not being able to meet up the terms of earning.
You will not be paid except the community gives your post a lot of votes.

This is the first time I'm reading about it, I don't know much about it, but it seems a lot of sites are now using this method where the number of likes and whatever determines whether you get paid or other rewards.

I used to be On steemit before for the purpose of writing to earn a living from there too. But as it happens, I couldn't even understand that platform to find my way around it, so I left the platform just like that

I registered on Steemit two years ago, then I lost interest after not being able to meet up the terms of earning.
You will not be paid except the community gives your post a lot of votes.
That's the main problem with the sites like steemit where you have to depend on other users to earn. I think revenue sharing model or earning from ad impression is better.

I used to be On steemit before for the purpose of writing to earn a living from there too. But as it happens, I couldn't even understand that platform to find my way around it, so I left the platform just like that
I also don't fully understand how the platform works. Even the idea of being paid when the users only upvotes you has made me not to join the site. Such a payment system is not easy to work with.

If a platform can be paying since 2016 till date, then definitely this is a legit platform. Personally, I am not writing at the moment as I am still developing my writing skills here. But I hope to write and earn some day. Thanks for sharing.

Steemit is a user generated content site that rewards users for publishing articles through a digital currency called steem. You will not earn just by publishing a new post, you will earn only when community upvotes your posts. The site was established in 2016, which means it has been paying users since 4 years.
Seriously, this is actually my first time of hearing about this website and to be surprised that it's something that has been paying for four years and I didn't come across it is shocking.

Through the use of a virtual currency called steem, members of the user-generated content website Steemit are rewarded for posting articles.
Your postings must receive community votes in order for you to make money; you cannot make money just by publishing new posts.
Since the website's establishment in 2016, users have started making payments.

Well I stil remember that I used to l have an account on steem it. I have even written so many articles there, but as time past I never took it seriously again because it is probably very difficult and need people with very good skills.

I m not working on this website.
Personally I really do not want to work there because 1 year ago i wasted my time on websites like this to upvote the posts and that wasn't give me withdrawal for even 1 time.

Well I stil remember that I used to l have an account on steem it. I have even written so many articles there, but as time past I never took it seriously again because it is probably very difficult and need people with very good skills.
I joined the site sometimes ago but I found it to be really difficult. Moreover, I saw that most recent posts date back 6 months ago, meaning that there aren't so many active people there. I don't like such deserted sites .

I'm hearing about the site for the first time, but I have once joined site like this. With explanation given above and my experience with the similar site, it's not easy to make money from such site. Unless you're popular in the site, how many upvote can you get on your site.

I'm hearing about the site for the first time, but I have once joined site like this. With explanation given above and my experience with the similar site, it's not easy to make money from such site. Unless you're popular in the site, how many upvote can you get on your site.
We are actually on the same page, it is my first time of hearing about of such reputation.
But the truth is one has to be careful because of some of these sites are usually scams in nature.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back