What's new

Anyone writing on Steemit?

Steemit resembles noise.cash, read.cash, it just depends on tips before you can earn something tangible with it. If you aren't getting tips, then forget it.

You earn from upvotes, upvotes can happen in two cases, one you write exceptionally well, two you are a popular writer on the platform.You need to make friends to earn

On steemit you will earn when someone upvotes your content, upvotes will happen only when you are upvoting contents written by other members. You need to be very popular on the site

Wow. I will love to give this a try. I am a writer and I have been having issues with Upwork and Fiverr. Probably I will have an edge with Steem. I just hope they have many topics to choose from

Steemit is a user generated content site that rewards users for publishing articles through a digital currency called steem. You will not earn just by publishing a new post, you will earn only when community upvotes your posts. The site was established in 2016, which means it has been paying users since 4 years.

I would love to write for them. However, do they only pay when someone upvotes your content? Do they really pay a fixed amount for publications? Can you provide more details about it?

They pay only for upvote. You can get upvotes in two ways, one if your content is very useful and interesting, two, through reciprocation. If you have upvoted someone, he/she is likely to upvote you.

Steemit is a user generated content site that rewards users for publishing articles through a digital currency called steem. You will not earn just by publishing a new post, you will earn only when community upvotes your posts. The site was established in 2016, which means it has been paying users since 4 years.
It sounds interesting but it also sounds like you can't ear by the work you put in and only by the opinion of others

Woo is steemit still functional,I could still remember when I was in the university my course mate quarrel seriously because of steemit,and it really did pay off as at then.yes people benefited from it

I have come across steemit on GPT site. It seems there are lots of opportunities for writers online. I would try to explore the site because I never took it seriously when I first read about it. This thread as done a good job by doing justice to steemit. Your write is convincing enough.

I have once registered on steemit before and I still have my login details in my safe. But I have not tried to earn from it because I see it not easy to make money with

Steemit is simply like, read.cash, noisecash where you'll create a topic only for you to be tipped in order to receive bonus from your posts.

I Know lot's of Guys who made Cool Cash with steemit,but with the Advent of a lot of freelance sites now people prefer to take their skills to where they can negotiate

Steemit is for those who are passionate about writing and want to build readership. It is also for those who have patience to wait for earning from written work. It is not for someone who wants't to make quick money.

Yeah I think I've heard of the site before but haven't made use of it yet though but from what you've said it's worth checking out also it's legit too as there have been great reviews too concerning it

I have actually check out a lot around this steem webinternet web site however I have actually never ever been actually inspired sufficient to sign up with it. I truly do not such as this body of making where you depend upon upvotes so as to make. You might wind up certainly not making everything.

The problem I have with websites like this is that you don't have full control over your Earnings, you will always depend on other people in other to earn. This is unlike forums like bizdustry and trendri where you can earn without relying on other members.

Though have been seeing reviews on the site and hw they actually earn.But what has really make me not to try it out,eventhough i like content writing is because of how one have to depend on upvotes to earn.

Though i have been seeing many review about the writing site steemit,i would have love to get involve due to my love for writing content,but the fact that you need to be voted by thse up,and i am not really comfortable wth that.

Yeah I have heard about this user generated type of paid to post platform called steemit. I was actually trying to get a feel about them too but the platform was just too complicated for me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back