What's new

Any sites where you can sign up, earn and not have to life a finger?

Yes there are some site that you Don't need to lift up a finger for you to earn a dime from them.
When you sign up for honey gain you are given a $1sign up bonus and that all. The app uses your data and sells its on your behalf. So you just need to sit back and relax and being paid for just doing nothing absolutely.

Personally I believe if you are looking for something very cheap, you may end up losing almost all you have worked for. those kind of site are mostly scammers who will deceive you.
It is very easy to site a scam website because they would promise to offer you things that are not realistic from that you should be able to know that this particular website is a scam.

There are site that offers the best cosmetics flash to which you will believe it's true unless you engage yourself you will later discover is a scammed. alot of people are being influenced by such kind of offer and it end up scamming.

You need to be able to ask yourself if at all there is anything that the website is going to be doing to be generating money because you cannot just reap from where you did not so

You need to be able to ask yourself if at all there is anything that the website is going to be doing to be generating money because you cannot just reap from where you did not so
Most of the people online have the notion that making money online is free , but I kept on saying that there is no free money on the internet, you will have to work very hard to earn every penny.

Sometimes people think making money online is very simple and some think you can earned for free without working. earnings online requires some skills which must be utilized effectively to enable you succeed.

Presently now it will be hard for one to know any site where one will just sign up and earn money there not any free way of earning money online you must have to work for it before you can earn.

I have neither joined nor seen such a site like that before. On all the sites I joined, I have to do a lot of work to earn money there. Also, I have many friends who are working online but I have not heard them saying they make money online without lifting a finger. I accepted that they may be such a site.
Some sites are paying money for nothing with a free plan but you will never reach payout in free mode. You need to invest and even. This is a scam scheme.

Some sites are paying money for nothing with a free plan but you will never reach payout in free mode. You need to invest and even. This is a scam scheme.
Yes, that's their plan. They'll first presented an opportunity to make money without doing anything. But when it's time to cash out they change story to you need to upgrade or invest to withdraw. Those site are scam.

If you are not going to lift a finger then you need to start asking questions about where the money is going to come from. Money is not just automatically going to fall from the sky because you need it.

If you are not going to lift a finger then you need to start asking questions about where the money is going to come from. Money is not just automatically going to fall from the sky because you need it.
Most importantly if you want to avoid story that touch, you should try to ask questions from those that are more experience in online earnings that you. This will allow you boycott unnecessary scams.

Personally I believe if you are looking for something very cheap, you may end up losing almost all you have worked for. those kind of site are mostly scammers who will deceive you.
Definitely, such platforms are usually Ponzi schemes that requires you to invest some amount of money and make some certain percentage everyday. People usually lose their money on such sites.

Definitely, such platforms are usually Ponzi schemes that requires you to invest some amount of money and make some certain percentage everyday. People usually lose their money on such sites.
The hyip programs or the poinzi schemes are not really the best platform to invest your money
Although we have some high yield investment platforms that have been in existence for quite a long time.

Personally I think or believe that any site which offers me something very cheap on the internet, I considered it as scamming because nothing good comes easy there most be some form of risk taking to be successful.

The hyip programs or the poinzi schemes are not really the best platform to invest your money
Although we have some high yield investment platforms that have been in existence for quite a long time.
I will not even take a risk of investing in such platforms again because I have lost my money on some of them before. No matter how long they have operated I will not try it again.

I will not even take a risk of investing in such platforms again because I have lost my money on some of them before. No matter how long they have operated I will not try it again.
I have gone through some of the high yield investment scheme and I notice that some of them have been in existence for a very long time and they're still pain but the best advice is never to invest on such pyramid schemes.

I have gone through some of the high yield investment scheme and I notice that some of them have been in existence for a very long time and they're still pain but the best advice is never to invest on such pyramid schemes.
Yeah, no matter how long and how credible with my book the thing about one day there was still run with people's money. That is why it is not advisable.

If you are ever going to see a website like that then I am going to advise you that you should run. There is not any website that is just going to keep on giving you money from thin air.

If you are ever going to see a website like that then I am going to advise you that you should run. There is not any website that is just going to keep on giving you money from thin air.
Most of the website with the intention of scamming the people will come with juicy offers in order to attract or lure the people to invest.with them and that is why it is necessary to be very sceptical of such platform.

I doubt if we have such kinds of platforms, people nowadays are just looking for a best way to get rich quick and there's nothing like that in the internet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back