What's new

About 20% of the forex traders are winning.

Personally I don't think the 20% is overrated or exergerated because if like less than 20% makes it in forex , I don't think forex will be in trend as it is currently. In my opinion I could say up to 30% still makes it forex , the secret is just access to information before taking decision.
I will say that is partially true I got about 20% of forex trader are winners because they have discover trading robot that they use in trading robot is it prevent them from getting into loss.

You're right. I know how much and time I had to spend in learning forex some years ago. It's a very complex stuff and you really need to try live trading not demo to know what it's like.
I am quite amazed that you took so much time to learn forex trading and so I am asking you if you really know how to treat Forex right now and if you will know how to trade Forex, I would love you to give me some little tips on what forex trading is all about because I think I am getting some interest in it.

Forex is not a ponzi scheme. You will have to work hard to earn . You will study hard and master the game well before diving into it. So many people jumped in and jumped out because they had no experience

I am quite amazed that you took so much time to learn forex trading and so I am asking you if you really know how to treat Forex right now and if you will know how to trade Forex, I would love you to give me some little tips on what forex trading is all about because I think I am getting some interest in it.
Yes I spent some time in learning it but I couldn't continue because I didn't have the required funds to start it. It's very risky starting with $100. Forget about the sweet stories you read online. You can learn it anytime.

Personally I don't think the 20% is overrated or exergerated because if like less than 20% makes it in forex , I don't think forex will be in trend as it is currently. In my opinion I could say up to 30% still makes it forex , the secret is just access to information before taking decision.
Truth be told, it is actually more than this, i currently work im academy. And in this academy there lots of traders, they take on so many live trades on a daily basis and they profit 8 to 9 out of 10 trades. Like you said information and learning matters

Truth be told, it is actually more than this, i currently work im academy. And in this academy there lots of traders, they take on so many live trades on a daily basis and they profit 8 to 9 out of 10 trades. Like you said information and learning matters
That's very good if you know traders who already have experience in this. You can copy from them and improve your knowledge. Money management still matters.

That's very good if you know traders who already have experience in this. You can copy from them and improve your knowledge. Money management still matters.
Thats the best way to learn trading. Learning from others, forex trading is not something that on your own you can just perfect it, no matter how good you are, there is still something to learn from other traders.

Yes I spent some time in learning it but I couldn't continue because I didn't have the required funds to start it. It's very risky starting with $100. Forget about the sweet stories you read online. You can learn it anytime.
I have done some practice with a forest Brook and known as olymptrade and on that platform the least amount of money that one can deposit and start trading with is $10 so I do not know where you got this information that the least amount of money that one can use to trace is $100.

The percentage of forest and as you've just mentioned is natural and quite normal to be so because dealing with forex need smart people

Thats the best way to learn trading. Learning from others, forex trading is not something that on your own you can just perfect it, no matter how good you are, there is still something to learn from other traders.
Yes,nobody is an island they say. Atleast, there's a way to check their trade history to know those that make consistent profit from their trades and those that do wash trades.

Are you among the 20% successful forex traders?Most of the traders are losing so you can see forex isn't a rich quick scheme.At the end of the year you should examine yourself and see if you are a consistent profitable trader.I think the long-term traders most have a good rate of interest at end of the year.
That's exactly why i am also scared investing and trading in forex because I have once lost there, forex trading is meant for the expert and you have to make a lot of research in order to venture into it.

That's exactly why i am also scared investing and trading in forex because I have once lost there, forex trading is meant for the expert and you have to make a lot of research in order to venture into it.
Yes,aside that you also need adequate funds to cushion you from losses. If you're to use a good money management system, you need a good amount of money to withstand 5 losses or more.

I have done some practice with a forest Brook and known as olymptrade and on that platform the least amount of money that one can deposit and start trading with is $10 so I do not know where you got this information that the least amount of money that one can use to trace is $100.
Sometimes the news is not really accurate with the figures. Even with the unemployment rate that is just an estimate. With the losers in forex if there are only 20% who are winning then that means 80% are losing. That is simple mathematics which shows that small traders are winning by 20% only.

Sometimes the news is not really accurate with the figures. Even with the unemployment rate that is just an estimate. With the losers in forex if there are only 20% who are winning then that means 80% are losing. That is simple mathematics which shows that small traders are winning by 20% only.
This is the reason why I would never try forex trading anymore especially not now that I have found cryptocurrency trading to be very profitable for me even though I do not have much knowledge about cryptocurrency trading but I use a cryptocurrency trading robot which is always very profitable for me.

Yes this statistics you have given from wherever you have gotten it from might be correct. Fact is that there are many more people loosing trading the foreign exchange market than those winning

I still feel that the percentage of the forex traders that are winning is still small compared to the expectations of how they have made those of us were not originally involved feel

About 20% of the forex traders are winners because they are the one that knows the secret which involves trading with robots that makes them winner why the others are losers.

Forex is not as easy as people always make it seem to be. The 80% of people that are always winning adjust those that have done the basics right and do not trade with emotions.

the remaining 80% are people who don't have the right knowledge and understanding of how forex trading generally works and they don't have a strategy.

Personally I don't think the 20% is overrated or exergerated because if like less than 20% makes it in forex , I don't think forex will be in trend as it is currently. In my opinion I could say up to 30% still makes it forex , the secret is just access to information before taking decision.20% of foreign traders are winners are those who know the insights and how forex trading operate these are people who trade with robots and make huge gain
The 20% of foreign traders that make extra gain are those who trade with robots this traders no the insight on how to make good profit without loss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back