What's new

About 20% of the forex traders are winning.

Many are into forex with the wrong orientation that forex is a quick way of making money. Whereas, forex is not an avenue to make quick money. It is even to lose there except you have learnt the rudiments.

If twenty percent of people are the ones making profit on forex then I wouldn't advise one to go into forex trading because that is relatively a low number for someone to want to work with.
The number of people may not be a direct representation of the percentage vis-a-vis the transaction and the earnings. Let's say the 20% are earning very high but that doesn't really mean 80% are losing because the trading is daily and that you can win today and you can lose tomorrow and vice versa.

It is a very true statement. Most traders in the forex business lose their funds and capital more often than not. This is a very common occurence

The number of people may not be a direct representation of the percentage vis-a-vis the transaction and the earnings. Let's say the 20% are earning very high but that doesn't really mean 80% are losing because the trading is daily and that you can win today and you can lose tomorrow and vice versa.
Oh okay, I thought that only twenty percent make the cool money with forex other people are left to loose, that out of ten persons, only two would win, now I feel relaxed

The forex trading is require people that have knowledge about the the forex trading, can be successful in forex trading I can say that some people are successful in forex trading.

The forex trading is require people that have knowledge about the the forex trading, can be successful in forex trading I can say that some people are successful in forex trading.
People are actually successful in forex trading it is just that the percentage of those who are successful are not really much simply because of the high risk involves in trading forex. If you want to trade forex, you must acquire the necessary training needed to trade on forex.

Well I know must Forex teachers and some other forex experts will always tell you they win 80%... Some are fact why some are to make money from the fees you are to learn from them...

What this is trying to say is that it is not easy for people to trade Forex,the reason which I believe is the cause why most people are failng in this type of business is because they are not interested to learn from people who introduce them into this.

Of course forex is not and will never be a get rich quick scheme. It is a platform where you have to work really hard to trade and come out with good profits. You have to know how to analyse the market, know when to buy and when to sell. That is opinion on this.

Forex is not a get rich quick scheme like we're been told on internet adverts. It requires knowledge,patience and discipline. Those 20% use a good money management system that can guarantee you profit over a long period of time. The rest dive in to raise their accounts by x 10 and end up blowing it.
That 20% number of forex traders who are making profit is just too small compared to the number of cryptocurrencies traders who are actually making profit in the business.

That 20% number of forex traders who are making profit is just too small compared to the number of cryptocurrencies traders who are actually making profit in the business.
Ya,I prefer crypto to forex because it's easier to learn and adapt and you don't need so much tools like forex. You can also start with a little capital and also doesn't require a lot of paper works.

Of course forex is not and will never be a get rich quick scheme. It is a platform where you have to work really hard to trade and come out with good profits. You have to know how to analyse the market, know when to buy and when to sell. That is opinion on this.
The usual status of the forex market is stable although when a country experiences a hot climate in politics there would be a sudden price change in the value of the currency. I am not into forex trading but I have a friend who is a veteran in that business.

Ya,I prefer crypto to forex because it's easier to learn and adapt and you don't need so much tools like forex. You can also start with a little capital and also doesn't require a lot of paper works.
This is the reason why I will never attend ever again so trade Forex and I will always recommend anyone to trade cryptocurrency simply because of the fact that cryptocurrency trading is much more simple than Forex trading which is quite complex to learn.

The usual status of the forex market is stable although when a country experiences a hot climate in politics there would be a sudden price change in the value of the currency. I am not into forex trading but I have a friend who is a veteran in that business.
Its easier to succeed in forex if you already know about it and have a good experience trading it. I tried it once but couldn't cope so i abandoned it.

This shows that greater percentage are losing out from it and it is not surprising because forex trading is a very risky business and one should try as much as possible to avoid it.

This is the reason why I will never attend ever again so trade Forex and I will always recommend anyone to trade cryptocurrency simply because of the fact that cryptocurrency trading is much more simple than Forex trading which is quite complex to learn.
Yes forex will require a good sum of money to be on a safer side. crypto trading on the other hand can be done with a little sum.

If twenty percent of the entire hundred percent of traders trading the forex market are the only ones winning in the game, them I'll say that some persons are busy losing their monies away to the forex brokers for nothing

If twenty percent of the entire hundred percent of traders trading the forex market are the only ones winning in the game, them I'll say that some persons are busy losing their monies away to the forex brokers for nothing
Yes,you're correct. Anyone's lose is another's gain and vice versa. I think same applies to crypto trading too. You buy someone's sell order and another buys yours.

Yes forex will require a good sum of money to be on a safer side. crypto trading on the other hand can be done with a little sum.
I am not really even talking about the amount of capital that it is required to start up a good Forex trading experience but I am really referring to the complex knowledge that one we need to garner in order to understand the forest trading phenomenon.

I am not really even talking about the amount of capital that it is required to start up a good Forex trading experience but I am really referring to the complex knowledge that one we need to garner in order to understand the forest trading phenomenon.
You're right. I know how much and time I had to spend in learning forex some years ago. It's a very complex stuff and you really need to try live trading not demo to know what it's like.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back