What's new

About 20% of the forex traders are winning.

George10640

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 11, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are you among the 20% successful forex traders?Most of the traders are losing so you can see forex isn't a rich quick scheme.At the end of the year you should examine yourself and see if you are a consistent profitable trader.I think the long-term traders most have a good rate of interest at end of the year.

Last edited:
Forex is not a get rich quick scheme like we're been told on internet adverts. It requires knowledge,patience and discipline. Those 20% use a good money management system that can guarantee you profit over a long period of time. The rest dive in to raise their accounts by x 10 and end up blowing it.

I really agree with your opinion that we should not be interested in the Forex advertisement because actually what does the Forex Trader does not rule out the possibility to make us rich maybe it all depends on one's luck

20% of that people investing the amount they're affording to lose. They're not putting all they money on it and well know how to play with Forex

Yes, i totally agree with you its not a get rich platform, some of the traders that are loosing on forex, is due to the fact that they were not patient enough, and also their goal setting is very poor based on short term, in forex you need to set a realistic goal in other to achieve success, although forex is not get rich platform but its one of the most profitable platform.

Most Forex traders won't tell you the truth about what is involved in Forex trading. What many of them are doing at the moment is to sell forex training courses to people and generate income as they have also discovered that, if they depend on what they make by trading, they won't go far.

Keep hearing how technical, smart, decisive one has to be before going into forex trading and my recent findings just proves that based on the fact that majority of those into it encounter losses

About 20% of people winning with trading on forex, those people have had experience, they have studied the market, made research and are disciplined. Most people now just want to make much money on forex in few weeks probably because of the orientation given to them or the adverts we see on internets which is not so. You have to gather knowledge, experience, advise from experts and discipline to be able to be winner in forex

Forex is never a get rich quick scheme, more than 90% of the traders actually lose all of their capital on the long run, only few traders are profitable on the long run.
Always have a strong money management plan to back you up, Incase you experience losses on your forex journey

The real truth newbies forex traders need to know is that this type of investment is not a get rich quick scheme. If you want to make money with this form of investment you need to Invest in knowledge before anything else. If you don't know how the system works you will be deceived by scammers and tell you, you can make money and they will blow off your account.

I know for long that forex is not a get rich scheme despite a lot of person posting up and down on how they made millions from forex, some started well, but lose focus and the end of the day, only few come out with profit and the end of each month. I am not part of the %20 winning yet, but I hope to join the %20 soon

I think this particular statistic is a big advertisement stunt, it just been employed to change the mindset of the public away from the very fact that alot of forex traders are on the losing end.
Alot of the forex traders I know are at the moment selling forex training courses to people and generate income as they have also discovered that, if they depend on what they make by trading, they won't go far.

Forex trading is a very difficult trading platform to make profits on so I agree with your statistics that only 20% are making profits out of 100%. So this is to say that even the professional traders do make loss most times but they will use their profit to augment to win.

A well-known figure in the Forex world is that 90% of Forex retail traders do not succeed. Some publications quote failure rates as high as 95%. Regardless of the actual number, having interacted with thousands of traders over the years, I can tell you that those figures aren't far off.

That number of statistics is very low because that means 80% of traders are losing in their business. To be frank, forex is not an easy commodity for trading because you need inside information on the trend of the currency. When there was a series of protest rallies in Hongkong their currency got low against the US dollar. But after a while the value stabilized although those who sold at low price have already lost. If I would be trading in forex my choice would be our currency against US dollar, Hongkong dollar, and Japanese yen.

I'm surprise to hear that the of the people making profit through forex trading are up to 20%, because its actually a handful of persons that are really making good money from the business, while majority of people are making loss.

Exactly, you are right but what causes this is that most traders don't have enough knowledge about it, that why they always run into loss.

Personally I don't think the 20% is overrated or exergerated because if like less than 20% makes it in forex , I don't think forex will be in trend as it is currently. In my opinion I could say up to 30% still makes it forex , the secret is just access to information before taking decision.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back