What's new

About 20% of the forex traders are winning.

My take on this is that forex is not a get rich quick scheme like we're been told on internet adverts. It requires knowledge,patience and discipline. Those 20% use a good money management system that can guarantee you profit over a long period of time. The rest dive in to raise their accounts by x 10 and end up blowing it because of their greed

Are you among the 20% successful forex traders?Most of the traders are losing so you can see forex isn't a rich quick scheme.At the of the year you should examine yourself and see if you are a consistent profitable trader.I think the long-term traders most have a good rate of interest at end of the year.
I think forex is a good platform to invest money and it is more profitable if you invest money in this this kind of website make our money profitable and by this we get more money by this on daily trading.

Forex trading is for those people who have the knowledge and experience to trade. If you must trade on forex make sure to get trained before you started trading it in order to avoid losing all your money within minutes or hours of trading forex.

Yea a lot of traders lost there money in forex, but I don't think you can Actually know the success or failure rate of forex traders.
But if you are very knowledgeable you will win.

Are you among the 20% successful forex traders?Most of the traders are losing so you can see forex isn't a rich quick scheme.At the end of the year you should examine yourself and see if you are a consistent profitable trader.I think the long-term traders most have a good rate of interest at end of the year.
Since I've invested for a whole year last year and at the end there is nothing to talk about, I stop thinking about investing into forex anymore because is not easy to make the money am investing in it and lose it all just like that.

Forex trading is just risky investment option for me. Lots expert forex traders might be gaining cos they got experience for it. One need technical skill to keep it going around it.

If you go into forex with the hope of making quick cash then you are totally wrong. Those that you see today making it in the forex market, didnt just start today. You can also join IM academy, its an academy where you can not only learn what you need to know from the forex market, they also give live signals and teachings from professionals and also teach you about crypto trading, then there is also the IBO part where you can earn residually even without trading

I think it is hard and incorrect to put a percentage on it, a lot of forex traders lose and make some profit as well. So there really isn't a way to tell.

I'm not surprised if it's indeed 20% of forex traders that are indeed making it, forex isn't a get rich quick scheme, it has it's risks no doubt but it requires patience and dedication

What now happens to the remaining eighty percentage of traders? Forex is just too much when you consider the cons as it only has few advantages.

Those who brought out their time to learn forex trading more many months are the ones gaining through the investment scheme. Those study and read the make fluctuations with caution before trading.

the reason they are losing is because they do not have patient to learn from people who actually introduce them into trading on forex because as we all understand trading of forex is risky because the market is highly volatile, as a result of this properly learning and mentoring is the best thing to do.

People loose in forex trading either because they lack the basic knowledge or they are not financially disciplined such that are always greedy. I am not into forex yet but I know i will do well in it

20 percent of forex traders are successful, so does this mean that rest of them are not that much successful? Forex trading is risky and I do not know much about it. It might be proditable if you are a great trader.

20 percent of forex traders are successful, so does this mean that rest of them are not that much successful? Forex trading is risky and I do not know much about it. It might be proditable if you are a great trader.
yes about 20% of the foreign student are winning because they know how to predict the market will, forex trade marketing is all about predicting and investing if you predict the market will you again

yes about 20% of the foreign student are winning because they know how to predict the market will, forex trade marketing is all about predicting and investing if you predict the market will you again

Unfortunately, many people cannot predict, as you said and I believe that experience matters a lot when it comes to such kind of investments. A person like me is not experienced so I would not get into forex trading until or unless I know what I am doing.

Unfortunately, many people cannot predict, as you said and I believe that experience matters a lot when it comes to such kind of investments. A person like me is not experienced so I would not get into forex trading until or unless I know what I am doing.
This day is about 20% of the forex trader are winning because they know the way and have the knowledge of how forex trade operate with these will keep winning.

This day is about 20% of the forex trader are winning because they know the way and have the knowledge of how forex trade operate with these will keep winning.

I have heard about risk factor associated with earning with Forex trading, so I do not think that I would get into Forex trading. However, many people do earn by trading in Forex. What about you? Do you earn from Forex trading?

If twenty percent of people are the ones making profit on forex then I wouldn't advise one to go into forex trading because that is relatively a low number for someone to want to work with.

this clearly shows that people that are trading Forex do not actually get the adequate and the necessary skills that is required to succeed in trading of the volatile markets, you cannot just jump into something you do not have an understanding about.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back