What's new

About 20% of the forex traders are winning.

Actually the use of bots to trade is very easy and if you set your percentage of profit through a very small margin in the short time he tends to make more money from it.

We need to understand that forex is not a quick to get rich scheme because it requires knowledge on how to trade the market and get profit from it with management.

80% of forex traders losing their money is ridiculous and that is not encouraging at all. It is very important to make proper research and understand the system well before venturing into it.

Forex trading isn't a get quick rich scheme. However, a lot of people are failing in seeing this just because of the fact that they want to make huge return immediately at the end of every trading history but they end up losing

Are you among the 20% successful forex traders?Most of the traders are losing so you can see forex isn't a rich quick scheme.At the end of the year you should examine yourself and see if you are a consistent profitable trader.I think the long-term traders most have a good rate of interest at end of the year.
We all believe that forex trading is not something you can just jump into when you knows nothing about the trade , I am one of the eighty percent unsuccessful forex traders , I went there to trade thinking th little knowledge I have will help me.

I don't think it's up to 20%, a lot of people are winning from the forex market for sure, but there are 7 of 10 people who loose from it.

I really agree with your opinion that we should not be interested in the Forex advertisement because actually what does the Forex Trader does not rule out the possibility to make us rich maybe it all depends on one's luck.

I don't think it's up to 20%, a lot of people are winning from the forex market for sure, but there are 7 of 10 people who loose from it.
Yes it is only 10% of people who are only gaining from forex trading and this really shows that most of the people who are parading themselves here as forex expert may actually be losing and I are just looking for an innocent people they can use to recover their money.

True, I might even make bold to say that over that amount say about 30% make good profits. They're those that have taken their time to study and remain consistent in trading thereby building a wealth of knowledge that enables them spot opportunities and pitfalls.

Are you among the 20% successful forex traders?Most of the traders are losing so you can see forex isn't a rich quick scheme.At the end of the year you should examine yourself and see if you are a consistent profitable trader.I think the long-term traders most have a good rate of interest at end of the year.
If 20% of forex traders are estimated as being successful, then what happens to the 80%? Does this mean that they are not trading cautiously, or they are those who think it is a get rich quick scheme and just dive in without basic knowledge?

Currently, i think this percentage has increased.
Our forex traders seem more careful and many are making success in the business.
Those who are still losing in the business are those who are not yet seasoned in the business.

That is true, the rest are people who were being motivated by experts to engage in trading and in most cases they will lose their money. Trading A volatile market without any proper training could just be a waste of time as you will lose all your fun. This is from a personal experience.

It is true that about 20% of the Forex traders are successful. This is because, it's a business that you must learn before you put your money in it. One of the things that will make you successful in forex is when you develop a winning strategy.

From what I know about Forex is that it takes time and smart planning to actually get good revenue from it. It is not something you can get rich doing in a few months. It takes years. That is likely why less than 20% ever get anywhere.

This is even the reflection of the society in general because the greater percentage of the world is going to be distributed only to a little amount of people

Forex is not a get rich quick scheme like we're been told on internet adverts. It requires knowledge,patience and discipline. Those 20% use a good money management system that can guarantee you profit over a long period of time. The rest dive in to raise their accounts by x 10 and end up blowing it.
That is one of the thing about forext trading,because the technicalities that is involved in the actual trading is real time,and one really need to understand these fact and tact before venturing into the trading proper.

Majority of people who trade in the forex market do not make profit and that is why it is important and necessary to learn the necessary things. copy trading is one of the strategies people can use to minimise their losses.

If it is true that 20% of the trader are wining then its better but I know forex is very risky there are alot of loss attached to it so if you want to win then you must be well enlighten on the type of trade which you suppose to take I trade forex but I dont think that I win always its favoure me sometime mostly during the weekend when the market is about to close.

From what I know about Forex is that it takes time and smart planning to actually get good revenue from it. It is not something you can get rich doing in a few months. It takes years. That is likely why less than 20% ever get anywhere.
Definitely true to some extent,because for you to really make it that huge in the trading of forex,you must have learnt the ropes and also develop a good strtegy on how to trade the market very well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back