What's new

About 20% of the forex traders are winning.

Definitely true to some extent,because for you to really make it that huge in the trading of forex,you must have learnt the ropes and also develop a good strtegy on how to trade the market very well.
Exactly. You not only need to learn about how it functions but learn from hands-on experience yourself. You can study all the ways of trading and still be terrible at it.

Exactly. You not only need to learn about how it functions but learn from hands-on experience yourself. You can study all the ways of trading and still be terrible at it.
Definitelly that is one of the things about forex,because it is not something you do on paper,it is practice base,bcause as you are trading you are getting to know and understand the market better.

I just wish that a lot of people who want to jump into forex trading I going to be aware about statistics like this before they are going to put their money as it is not all rosy.

I completely concur that we shouldn't pay attention to Forex advertisements because what the Forex Trader actually does does not rule out the possibility of making us wealthy; perhaps it just comes down to luck.

To be among the 20% of people who are wining its not always easy to win in the forex market because from what I see I think that you will need to go through series of training get yourself well train and then you can start wining while you trade in the forex market because there are so big chance of blowing off your trading account

Yes that seems to be true about 20percent are winning why am saying you need to be among the wining team of 20 percent thou I know many people are missing alot of money but if you learn how to trade properly you may be among the winners

To be sincere many people loss money in the forex market and many gain those that are profiting from the market are those professional who has expensive system to trade they do attend webinar and seminar regularly and they have huge amount of money to invest for you to be classify among the winner then you must have knowledge and good skills

Are you among the 20% successful forex traders?Most of the traders are losing so you can see forex isn't a rich quick scheme.At the end of the year you should examine yourself and see if you are a consistent profitable trader.I think the long-term traders most have a good rate of interest at end of the year.
I think forex wouldn't be a wise investment if only 20 percent is making profits and other 80 percent are losing, instead try to start something which has more profits like stocks or crypto.

I think success in a particular business most not be at the same time to be enjoyed but I believe every investor has it own time of success when you invested well.

It is very funny that this is something that is similar with all financial-market that 80% of the people who are circulating the the wealth of themselves and that is why you have to be very good.

This is what a lot of people do not understand before going into the market but instead they put a lot of money into it and lose because they are seeing people posting crazy wins.

Yes that seems to be true but I have to enlighten you that when I get started I think that someone who is well professional advice me that I can encounter some loss if I dont take much of my time and learn how to trade learning is the most important thing so before you get started I beleive that the first thing which you need to do is for you to try and learn how to trade and spend about six months in your demo account

Wining will always come but you don't expect to win when you don't have the knowledge and skills to trade well we all know that forex is tactical so to ensure wining learning must take lead

If you are talking about wining people who dont know how to trade will never win in the forex market I beleive that for you to earn here you will need to learn how to trade.
In forex wining come when you have the knowledge and skills to trade

Forex is not a get rich quick scheme like we're been told on internet adverts. It requires knowledge,patience and discipline. Those 20% use a good money management system that can guarantee you profit over a long period of time. The rest dive in to raise their accounts by x 10 and end up blowing it.
Greed is indeed what makes many people not to be successful in trading. An average trader has a win to loss ratio of 5:5 or 7:3.

People lose money because they think it's high leverage that will make them money fast, but if it falls on a loosing trade, you stand to lose even more than you may have gained.

We made post and talk about wining always but seriously I beleive that majority of the forex traders that are walking this thread dont even want to learn we keep posting reply but its not a way forward,

the right way for you to be among the wining team is for you to keep learning and practice to gain that experience

We made post and talk about wining always but seriously I beleive that majority of the forex traders that are walking this thread dont even want to learn we keep posting reply but its not a way forward,

the right way for you to be among the wining team is for you to keep learning and practice to gain that experience
Personally I am still learning so many things about forex, the market is really huge and complicated. It's not something I have to rush it's something I have to take my time and learn perfectly about how it works.

Forex trading requires a smart and intelligent investors
Exactly, forex trading is not fast way of making money,what I mean is that is it not a business of one or two days. Forex requires more knowledge and smartness in other to be successful.

The 20% that is winning are top expert which some of them are capable of manipulating the market. Forex is not easy because of the complexity of the market structure.

If 20 percent of traders are winning, what is happening with the remaining 80 percent? Well, if 20 percent wins, the remaining 80 percent of traders are failing. That's a huge percentage of failure. That's why I don't try forex.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back