Your take on Crypto currencies in the year 2021

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Generally the year 2020 has been a tremendous one for Crypto currencies especially for bitcoin that has recieved a remarkable and sustainable support from Investors. It also break the yolk that has been preserved since 2017 as it price is currently $22,000 plus. Other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash, ripple, etc also achieved.
The year 2021 is almost here , what are your thoughts and plans towards Crypto currencies?.

To be honest and optimistic year 2021 is going to be a good year for crypto because many are ready to invest on cyptocurrencies. There will be more than 100 crypto inventory in the year 2021. With the way this year unfold crypto and it has open the eyes of many to it. And many country are going digital currency next year. Crypto is good to come out good comes in the year 2021 I have the feelings already.

2021 will be another good year for cryptocurrency, but there will be need to be very patient with it because the price might see a drop initially.

People are more accepting of it, and with the shift to do business online due to the pandemic, it's sure that virtual currency will enjoy a boost from these facts.

I think I am going to invest $300 in litcoin and bitcoin cash in the year 2021 cos they are still affordable and also have potential to rise like bitcoin in the coming years.

It has been very interesting and I am hopeful as well that there will be a fall in the value so I can purchase enough to hold and wait while there is a great rise before trading.

I believe the cryptocurrency world will record the highest volume of investments. cryptocurrency will record the number of users and investors next year due to the increase in its demand in the later months of 2020

Generally the year 2020 has been a tremendous one for Crypto currencies especially for bitcoin that has recieved a remarkable and sustainable support from Investors. It also break the yolk that has been preserved since 2017 as it price is currently $22,000 plus. Other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash, ripple, etc also achieved.
The year 2021 is almost here , what are your thoughts and plans towards Crypto currencies?.
My thoughts for 2021 is that crypto currency will gain more acceptance, more people will get into crypto mining and holding, but I feel prices may crash for some of the tokens currently doing well and more currencies will be floated, for me I want to own more coins.

Happy to see the price of bitcoin. I thought it will end soon but the market prove me wrong. I was again the bitcoin but now i think i should think about crypto currencies. Its seriously on moon and price in pumping. Its a great chances for us now

My thoughts for 2021 is that crypto currency will gain more acceptance, more people will get into crypto mining and holding, but I feel prices may crash for some of the tokens currently doing well and more currencies will be floated, for me I want to own more coins.
I will be greatfull if you can mention some coins you feel their value may crash possibly with reasons, this could guide us knowing more about them.

The year 2020 has been pretty favorable for bitcoin and ethereum investors . I believe that come 2021 altcoins will also experience massive surge in price. And I'm going to be looking towards that direction because it looks more promising.

Generally, all crypto currency are likely to do well next year. Bitcoin especially, would appreciate and surpass the $22k price. Once Biden gets inaugurated and the pandemic reduces, then those who have invested in the crypto market will make a huge profit at there would have been increase in value of the crypto currency.

Cryptocurrency are living their dreams, especially Bitcoin. The price is high now, Cryptocurrency achieved all time high in price this year. Next year I'm expecting more of the same, or even greater.

All cryptocurrencies are going to experience some exponential rise in their value in the year 2021, I see them rising beyond their own highest threshold. Bitcoin has already done it, so will other cryptocurrencies will experience it next year too.

All cryptocurrencies are going to experience some exponential rise in their value in the year 2021, I see them rising beyond their own highest threshold. Bitcoin has already done it, so will other cryptocurrencies will experience it next year too.
This is a. Wonderful prediction, it is my hope that this come to reality, I see more positivites in Crypto currencies next year though I will be happier if new coins are launched so that these ones can be managed

I feel that the new year will bring about more successful coins with a more global acceptance even beyond what we are seeing presently. Bitcoin may also soar way pat its current price and bring other core coins along with it.

A lots of people will have different opinion, but mine might not be the same. I see cryptocurrency moving high and a lots of people joining the platform in the nearest future. Cryptocurrency, in 2021 will rule the world.

Its already a lot of things that happened with cryptocurrencies especially dogecoin this year. So in the next coming days , I would believe bitcoin may rise once again.

At the moment their is nothing going the tight way in the prices of the coin. Most of the coins are simply heading to almost zero.

Well the year 2021 concerning cryptocurrency started on a good note but somewhere between April and May the coins started and are still going deep. This is obviously the best time to invest in the crypto coins.

At the moment their is nothing going the tight way in the prices of the coin. Most of the coins are simply heading to almost zero.
This dip is affecting shitcoins the most because most of the shitcoins that we traded last time are just with no value now, someone who bought a shitcoins at the rate of $100 i is now saying 3 dollars or even low, that's a huge loss

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back