What's new

Your take on Crypto currencies in the year 2021

Lol seeing this post right now, gives me the feeling of being in the future 🤣, just joking around tho. Anyways 2021 has proved to be one of the toughest year for crypto traders and investors. As at last month there was a major dip in all the crypto currencies, which we are still trying to come out from.

This dip is affecting shitcoins the most because most of the shitcoins that we traded last time are just with no value now, someone who bought a shitcoins at the rate of $100 i is now saying 3 dollars or even low, that's a huge loss
Hmm, I know Shitcoins will be heavily affected too, cos the owners being exchange sites who built them do manipulate their prices. So at this time, they'll be on the profit side, using the bearish run as an excuse of their manipulation.

Hmm, I know Shitcoins will be heavily affected too, cos the owners being exchange sites who built them do manipulate their prices. So at this time, they'll be on the profit side, using the bearish run as an excuse of their manipulation.
That is what our master told us that there are some shitcoins that will never survive this bearish period And is true, most of the coin that are being manipulated are one in which the owner control more than 50% of the overall total supply.

For a prediction of the crypto coins in 2021 there are many that said it is a good year. Now we know that crypto coin is a rare commodity that it so difficult to predict when it comes to the trend of the price. Perhaps what we can do is to monitor the trend every day.

It has been a good and bad year for crypto as it was good And rates where nice early this year but in few months it became really sad as rates crashed hard

That is what our master told us that there are some shitcoins that will never survive this bearish period And is true, most of the coin that are being manipulated are one in which the owner control more than 50% of the overall total supply.
Your mentor is very much correct. I've read about Shit-coins and the risks involve in it, I came to understand that the owners contribute to its manipulation, they can pump it up or make it slip off anytime they want.

No matter the challenges that cryptocurrency are facing right now this year I believe that it's still a reliable project for you to investing because from the analysis that has been carried out so far it's still going to increase.

Cryptocurrency is simply not moving up the Kevel we've hoped for by now, its simply going down. The bearish run have plagued it very bad.

My take on cryptocurrency in year 2021 is that some people will continue to make a lot of money while others are joining the bandwagon will lose most of their money. It takes to become a sophisticated investor to make money with cryptocurrency.

Well with the instability of crypto currency of recent it's really hard to say what they will become or turn out in the nearest future,with all the crashing rates and all.

Your mentor is very much correct. I've read about Shit-coins and the risks involve in it, I came to understand that the owners contribute to its manipulation, they can pump it up or make it slip off anytime they want.
Yes it's true they are the one that are manipulating the market when it comes to shitcoins, shitcoins are cryptocurrencies that when you trade you should always look for the quickest opportunity to take profit and forget about it.

Well as it stands, the year 2021 has experienced a high and low price in cryptocurrency. At the beginning of the year we thought there will be a constant rise in the price, but cryptocurrency has disappointed many and caused some loses. We don't know what 2022 will hold.

Cryptocurrencies really performed very well in the first quarter of this year and after sometime the value of cryptocurrencies started diminishing but I think that is not over yet because the value may rise very high before the end of this year.

Alot as happened so far this year on crypto currencies market and the coin all went dip there was a time they all rose high up but presently they are all down dip and alot have lost money on it .

Generally the year 2020 has been a tremendous one for Crypto currencies especially for bitcoin that has recieved a remarkable and sustainable support from Investors. It also break the yolk that has been preserved since 2017 as it price is currently $22,000 plus. Other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash, ripple, etc also achieved.
The year 2021 is almost here , what are your thoughts and plans towards Crypto currencies?.
The forcast on the potential of cryptocurency has already been exceeded so far,a lot of people have already come to the realisation that the commerce world has really embrece the use of cryptocurency as a means of transaction.And even some countries are trying to come up with their own version of cryptocurency.

In this year entirely it as seen alot and alot are still going to happen this year it went dip in recent months but I do believe it's not yet over it's still going up again.

Yes it's true they are the one that are manipulating the market when it comes to shitcoins, shitcoins are cryptocurrencies that when you trade you should always look for the quickest opportunity to take profit and forget about it.
Yes, if their is away to get signal of any shitcoin, that has the tendency to move at least +2.5 everyday. It would've been better for profit, even if its unlikely. I agree with you, any slight profit should be taking from Shitcoins investment.

I have achieved a lot with cryptocurrency in this year 2021 than any other year. I invested more in different cryptocurrencies than before when I only have investment in Tron and bitcoin. This year is a good year for me in cryptocurrency trading and investments.

Crypto currency exchange Business has faced a lot of decline in the past few months in 2021. However, a lot of analyst still believe the business will see some rise in the coming months. So let's see how it goes

Cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency and a digital currency that is not yet adopted by all populations of the Earth I just believe it is still the best form of investment for people who are interested.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back