What's new

Your take on Crypto currencies in the year 2021

Yes, if their is away to get signal of any shitcoin, that has the tendency to move at least +2.5 everyday. It would've been better for profit, even if its unlikely. I agree with you, any slight profit should be taking from Shitcoins investment.
Some shitcoin can make people to get 1,000 percent of what they invested just within a period of two days, there is one that actually turn 2 dollars 45 dollars within just one day. You Can imagine that.

This Year bitcoin witnessed a drastic increase and it faces a lot of challenges too . The crackdown in China, the tweets of Elon Musk and the adoption of bitcoin by Tesla which makes the coin reach about $60000 this year. The subsequent drop of the motive of payment options by Tesla

Some shitcoin can make people to get 1,000 percent of what they invested just within a period of two days, there is one that actually turn 2 dollars 45 dollars within just one day. You Can imagine that.
Hmm, that's a surprise whopping bull run for the Shitcoins there. If one is lucky enough to get the signal that the coin will surge high from $2 to $45 and invest like $100, that will be a very huge amount up to $4,500.
Post automatically merged:

Those who are interested around Cryptocurrency always find it joyous investing around it. Knowing too well the future will define it all for them.

Last edited:
Well currently the crypto market worldwide are having a hard time due to the massive dip that occurred few weeks back....most investors have lost and are still losing but we all hope in the next few months things will begin to look better

Well currently the crypto market worldwide are having a hard time due to the massive dip that occurred few weeks back....most investors have lost and are still losing but we all hope in the next few months things will begin to look better
That's the fact , it is only people of strong hope and perseverance that can withstand this dip and discouraging flunctuation in the cryptocurrency market.

Hmm, that's a surprise whopping bull run for the Shitcoins there. If one is lucky enough to get the signal that the coin will surge high from $2 to $45 and invest like $100, that will be a very huge amount up to $4,500.
Post automatically merged:

Those who are interested around Cryptocurrency always find it joyous investing around it. Knowing too well the future will define it all for them.
Yes it's true but all these things are serious risks that you need to take with calculation, because sometimes the market can also turn against you sometimes it can also rugpull.

Honestly speaking I wouldn't say the market has not favoured me this year but I think there has been ups and downs but I hope for a better tomorrow.

This 2021 was full of expectations but it isn't meeting up such kind of expectations, making it fall below what's expected from it.

The year 2021 is a good year for cryptocurrency has many coin and token were introduced to the already existing ones and mostly all cryptocurreny has a great rise in value in the beginning of this year.

Generally the year 2020 has been a tremendous one for Crypto currencies especially for bitcoin that has recieved a remarkable and sustainable support from Investors. It also break the yolk that has been preserved since 2017 as it price is currently $22,000 plus. Other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash, ripple, etc also achieved.
The year 2021 is almost here , what are your thoughts and plans towards Crypto currencies?.
The year 2021 has shown tremendous growth on crypto currency and it has also affected all the crypto currency investors and users positively, because ofnthe sudden increase in price of the coin most especially bitcoin.

That's the fact , it is only people of strong hope and perseverance that can withstand this dip and discouraging flunctuation in the cryptocurrency market.
Exactly my point , it's only people who are strong and have good foresight's towards long term investment not minding the whole FUD going on around that would definitely profit....in the long run, we are all gonna smile

Yes it's true but all these things are serious risks that you need to take with calculation, because sometimes the market can also turn against you sometimes it can also rugpull.
That's why we need to be observant around the fluctuations around the Shitcoin market via the site even though it is looking like a gamble there.

Cryptocurrency in 2021 has really been a very rough and smooth simultaneously and I have learnt a lot of things on cryptocurrency.

During the early months of 2021 the cryptocurrency world was very Profitable to the extent that many people who were not interested in it jumped into it. But currently the reverse has been the case

That's why we need to be observant around the fluctuations around the Shitcoin market via the site even though it is looking like a gamble there.
Rugpulling is something I'm always afraid of because most of them do likely to happen in the middle of the night when the owner of that particular crypto-currency decided to sell out 50% of the coin he was holding, they will do this and run away, when you check your coin in the morning it has drop so much that no matter how much you have it will never be available again.

Until May, everything was very bright for crypto currencies as most of the crypto currencies had reach their ll time high, including bitcoin, ethereum, BNB coin, and dogecoin.

Lol seeing this post right now, gives me the feeling of being in the future 🤣, just joking around tho. Anyways 2021 has proved to be one of the toughest year for crypto traders and investors. As at last month there was a major dip in all the crypto currencies, which we are still trying to come out from.
Even though we are still experiencing the dip to some point, but this year as made us learn a lots about crypto in the real sense. I'v learn a lot on making profit even when crypto is down.

Rugpulling is something I'm always afraid of because most of them do likely to happen in the middle of the night when the owner of that particular crypto-currency decided to sell out 50% of the coin he was holding, they will do this and run away, when you check your coin in the morning it has drop so much that no matter how much you have it will never be available again.
Hmm, that's Shitcoins experience for us. Its good you're sharing this experience with me here, if not I wouldn't have been able to learn it.

Crypto currency gained a lot of traction in 2021, many countries became really big, some unknown coins became instant hits but now the market is going too low and people are scared.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back