What's new

your reaction when your coin fall

You would have to be sure about the price fluctuation of a coin for you to be able to predict it like that buy when it's low and sell when it's high, I didn't know someone could be that perfect in predicting coins.

If a particular cryptocurrency comes down then that is an opportunity for alot of investors to buy,in this case if I have money I will buy more because when the cryptocurrency will start coming up I still have some profit,buying the dip is always better if you have some extra money in your crypto wallet or exchanges.
Post automatically merged:

If a particular cryptocurrency comes down then that is an opportunity for alot of investors to buy,in this case if I have money I will buy more because when the cryptocurrency will start coming up I still have some profit,buying the dip is always better if you have some extra money in your crypto wallet or exchanges.

Honestly speaking, I do feel bad whenever the crypto falls and when my investment sinks but I really hope that cryptocurrencies will eventually rise in the future. I remember receiving my payments in Bitcoin Cash and when the price dropped, I lost almost 2 dollars. However, I have managed to cover that up because my other coins covered that loss.

I would advise anyone going into crypto currency to do so as a long term investor. This will prevent him from making unnecessary selling of coin when losing

I will still hold the coin because i don't know the next way and how the coin price much move very high again,so i would keep on holding the coin for that time
Post automatically merged:

I will still hold the coin because i don't know the next way and how the coin price much move very high again,so i would keep on holding the coin for that time

When a coin is down and you know how the coin moves that is the dip and surge ,then you shouldn't panic but buy more of the coin, for instance we can see how doge moves.

This thread made me to remember when I started trading newly. Whenever my coin goes down my heart will be palpitating. But now I no longer fear whenever my coins goes down.

When a coin is down and you know how the coin moves that is the dip and surge ,then you shouldn't panic but buy more of the coin, for instance we can see how doge moves.
Yeah there shouldnt be any need to panic because when you withdraw so fast and the price rises again , the person might make real huge loss from the investment

Yeah there shouldnt be any need to panic because when you withdraw so fast and the price rises again , the person might make real huge loss from the investment
Yeah, the best is for you to always set your target, if the coin fall below your target don't sell if it hit your target sell and don't wait longer. Discipline is key in Crypto currencies

I don't buy coins, as I earn all of them by online tasks. In any way, I'm not happy their price to fall, but I change strategy depending on the kind of cryptocurrency:
1)BCH: I sell most of them as they reach the amount my exchange requires to exchange to FIAT local currency, as I earn them as income for household maintenance. Or I exchange them for litecoin if I'm seeing litecoin is increasing its value
2)BTC: I leave them stored whatever happens, increasing or decreasing value, as I want to accumulate as much as possible
3)ETH: I'm obliged to stuck them if they are stored in an only ethereum based non-custodial wallet, cause the shameful high gas fees, waiting the gas fees normalize, whatever happens to the cryptocurrency, increasing or decreasing value. If they are stored in an exchange wallet like coinbase, I exchange eth to litecoin
4)LTC: more or less the same strategy I use for BCH

My reaction when my coin fall depends on the needs for the coin at the time. It is not a easy thing to endure when I see my coin fall in price. Anytime the market price of my coin reduces if felt at loss especially when I needed to exchange it but if I do not need it at the time I do not feel anything.

I would advise not to make any decision at that moment, as you might be in shock or emotional which might make you take wrong choices. I once invested on ripple and the very next day it started droping, i was so upset that i just sold it all for another coin after some days it started rising again

It depends on what cryptocurrency. If bitcoin or ethereum, I hold, waiting better times. If other cryptocurrency, I exchange to USDT, as it's a stable coin. In any way, none of my cryptocurrency came from investment. All I earned by online jobs and tasks. As I never spent a single cent, I don't panic.

If coin falls, my first reaction will be no let me buy some more coins. I always try to buy when the price goes down. During the recent bearish run, I managed to invest $200 in various coins.

Which coins did you invest in with the sum of $200 @Nomad, during this recent bearish run? I hope you didn't do panic sell when it isn't going the right lane?

I would rather wait and hold the coin for long run instead of panic selling the coin and losing money. I have done that once and lost money , but later realized holding the coin is the key.

I think if I am holding the coin for long , I won't even bother much about the coin falling , because I know that the price of The coin would rise again after falling for the last time

Like I read in this forum, you don't lose until you sell. But once it happens, the best thing is to hold on. Deep down it may be scary. That is why I don't buy and keep coins

If I buy a coin and the coin fall, so far what I bought is not a shitcoin but a solid coin with good white paper project I will definitely leave it and make sure I take my money after making profit.

The fear that will grip me when I see such a thing happen will be intense. Luckily I don't have any coin that I keep. It requires a strong person not to sell immediately but it is best not to sell. The bearish move is temporary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back