What's new

your reaction when your coin fall

when you buy a coin and it fall in price what you gonna do will u sell it fast or u will wait and store it
i think i prefer to sell it fast and buy it again in a low price then sell it in the next rise
Though normally i get furious , frustrated and sometimes mad blaming myself for not selling the coin earlier, but i normally live my coin in my wallet and wait for the right opportunity to sell when it rises.

If the value of coins falls normally I will be sad but definitely will not panic or sell the coins out of fear. I will hold on and analyse the market and sell in future when the value increases.

When the price of a coin I am holding goes down, I do panic of course. It can be so discouraging when the price falls as there is a danger of loosing my money. But I don't sell it immediately, unless most predictions point that it will keep falling for a long time. I have read reviews of people regretting so much for selling it then after a short while, the price rises highly.

when you buy a coin and it fall in price what you gonna do will u sell it fast or u will wait and store it
i think i prefer to sell it fast and buy it again in a low price then sell it in the next rise
When the price of my coin falls, it is usually disheartening, I feel discouraged and like pulling out my coins. But then, I find myself holding on to the coins until it rises again.

When I buy coin and the coin failed,I would try to mentain it, because I know that with time It will grow up and the money will increase gradually.

When buying a coin anyways, I usually make sure first that the project is viable so even if it's falling, I'm not so much bothered.
Also I have separate amounts for trading and for holding the asset so I can take profits from time to time too.

As at now, the little cryptocurrency I had on my wallet has plunged into a serious depreciation. Omo I cannot come and kill myself . I have disable my wallet for now until further notice , I won't give myself high blood pressure. 😂😂😂.

I am always so pissed off. I once bought sol and it fell drastically, I lost money then cos I had to withdraw some to take of things. When it went back to the range I got it for, I withdrew everything. But it kept rising, I was so disappointed

My reaction to see when the coin fell what I will do is to hold done and wait to see how the market goes before I can think of selling it, because no body will be happy to see that them will panic.

When one coin falls to me it's like loosing money definitely I won't be happy if discovered my token depreciates in value,I will be moody but the best thing is to hold

Some of the coins I am holding are in it for the long haul, therefore, I don’t really stress out that much when it drops in value. However, if I’m investing in a coin for short term returns, then I may begin to evaluate my options

I sometimes go crazy. You make predictions of its value rising and it goes down. It means you made poor decisions. You are losing money . Hard earned money. Just imagine the reaction.

Trading has taught me the art of never being Disturbed or anxious about the outcome of my investments.
I am always indifferent to loosing or making money, it is a skill that I learnt by trading the financial markets.

I don't care because I am holding it for long term, if it goes down or high, I just do researches on it's fundamentals, if a crypto has the potential I will hold it.

Trading has taught me the art of never being Disturbed or anxious about the outcome of my investments.
I am always indifferent to loosing or making money, it is a skill that I learnt by trading the financial markets.
That where the flex is!
That moment you are in control of these emotions is actually that moment you are in control of your life and the outcome is that investments becomes easier and you become more profitable.

That where the flex is!
That moment you are in control of these emotions is actually that moment you are in control of your life and the outcome is that investments becomes easier and you become more profitable.
Honestly, profitablity is a product of the decisions we make about a coin.
This decision making process could be affected if we are emotionally driven(fear of missing the next bull market, anxiety of bearishness, greed and so on)

I don't care because I am holding it for long term, if it goes down or high, I just do researches on it's fundamentals, if a crypto has the potential I will hold it.

I think that even long-term holders should also sell Bitcoin at some point. What if Bitcoin decreases and never manages to recover? What will happen then in such case?

I think that even long-term holders should also sell Bitcoin at some point. What if Bitcoin decreases and never manages to recover? What will happen then in such case?
One have to admit that he has made a loss and as well learn from that loss.
Sometimes people take failure as failure and never learn from the lesson it comes with.
It might result to them repeating the same investment error.

When the price of the coin i am holding falls,i do not engage in panick sale,i usually exercise some restrain and then allow things to normalise,i don't like rushing to sell my asset.

I will not have anything to say, Normally all these things to me must be expected by everyone that are trading the volatile market or investing in their favourite crypto-currency since their prices can never be stable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back