What's new

your reaction when your coin fall

In all honesty, the fall in value of cryptocurrencies should not take us by surprise anymore. It is one of their unchangeable characteristics, their volatility. So if a crypto I invested in falls in value, I don't grow desperate. I just wait patiently for it go up again.

Anytime I invest on crypto and the my coin is falling, I can not happy with it because I do not invest to loose but to gain profits. Anyway, whenever I see my coin fall I will not sell it I leave it there and wait till when it's raise up back, because I believe that it will raise up again.

It depends on the buying or the trading mentality of the person buying it. But as for me if I'm getting the coin for trading maybe for just a day I can just withdraw it back so that I can cut my loss quickly. But if I am buying the coin for a very long time then I will have to leave the coin and let it ride back to make profit

when you buy a coin and it fall in price what you gonna do will u sell it fast or u will wait and store it
i think i prefer to sell it fast and buy it again in a low price then sell it in the next rise
It is very sad when the hard earned money suddenly goes down. Something similar has happened today. A huge dump has been found in the cryptocurrency market and due to which Bitcoin has come down from 40,000$ to 33,000$. At the same time, all other cryptocurrencies have declined,۔
I think Btcoin is low and the rest of us are sleep deprived. Man also thinks of corrupt currency in his dreams.

Obviously it will be worst for the investors because they invested to increase the money not to decrease so if the price of coin decrease or fall obviously they will get hurt and may be they do not invest more due to fail once .
But I think this will be the reaction of newbies as the long term investors can manage it as they are habitual of bearing these things in life.

I felt really sad I would be really honest with you. I regretted not selling immediately the rise came if I did I would have made a very huge profit but that’s what happens when you do not study the charts and make your personal analysis, cryptocurrency is not what you buy and for get you have to constantly educate yourself on the current situation of the market to avoid regrets and loss

When you start trading you need to have a strong psychology. Beginner traders try to see profits quickly and they often make mistakes. Buy whenever there is panic in the market and everyone sells it is the golden rule. Of course I do not like that my investment is declining but I hope it will definitely double in the future

It is normal as a newbie in Investing into Crypto currencies if the coin dropped one will be sad but for someone like me before I invest in any coin I study it to understand the Dynamics so I don't get disturbed as such when it drop because I believe it will rise back.

I think when I Buy a Coin and it's price goes down, I will rather sell fast and buy at that cheaper rate again maybe I might be lucky again for the rate to increase

Several times, I've bought coins hoping it will rise and it falls right away. I simply study the market, sell my coin and wait for the trend to reverse before buying again. I don't gamble my coin by leaving it even when it's falling.

No matter how rich or wealthy you are, you can not be happy when you loose a dime out of your wealth. I won't be happy if I happen to buy coin and it drops. Although I haven't invesst incoin but I invested in an online agisunfarms through bitcrowdy but it happens to be a scam at the point of withdrawal.

Keep it maybe because after how many years tataas pa ang value ng bitcoin. Buy bitcoin when the price is low then sell it when price is high.

First of all every body nervus about the coin is going to fall but first time you fail but you should keep going investment because every thing nothing possible is done on time taking time. To done it and if I fail this coin and I m not happy about this situation

When we buy a coin it depends on our luck if it is good and stands with us then we successful.if coin fall then we will wait until it's price rise to its higher position .and this is my point of view .

Some does not follow this.

when you buy a coin and it fall in price what you gonna do will u sell it fast or u will wait and store it
i think i prefer to sell it fast and buy it again in a low price then sell it in the next rise
To be honest I think that the best thing to do when a coin drops and prices that you look at which coin is dropping in price and what is the potential future of that coin. If you are looking at something like Bitcoin which is almost guaranteed to increase in price in the future then you should continue to hold it. In fact, you can actually purchase more Bitcoin in order to try and increase your investment to increase your profits later down the road. If it is a coin that does not look to have a bright future then you can sell it off, and you can cut your losses. It is a very fine line to draw between these two.

Just like it's usually my practice, I don't leave coin to fall before I sell. I sell my coins the moment it gets to my wallet. Parradventure it drops before I sold, I will have to let it alone there for a while for it to appreciate again before I sell.

I don't watch my coin because I don't want to develop a high blood pressure by looking at my money falling and also to avoid taking hasty decisions.

It is the first time I have a small amount invested in crypto, the first thing I learned in the forum is to let time pass and not be pending if the currency rises or falls. This way, you avoid worries, which I recommend because I feel good this way.

Honestly you need to understand the market,it can either go in your favour or against you,that's why one needs to learn patience and techniques to recover back when pull back happens.

Just last week ago i had made some profit off triple when it rosee to 1$ but almost immediately the coin felt back and i was like i would have sold it back then

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back