What's new

your reaction when your coin fall

that depends, sometimes I reserve it till the price will rise like what happened to me with Bitcoin.
I had some amounts but unfortunately, the price fell down so I was patient till after some weeks the price has increased again and sell it directly

I think you know, I'm from Venezuela, here it is already a custom for the currency to fall, we talk about the bolivar, now we try to earn something in dollars, and keep them, because the value goes down one day and goes up five, there is an unprecedented devaluation.

When the price of a coin I am holding goes down, I do panic of course. It can be so discouraging when the price falls as there is a danger of loosing my money. But I don't sell it immediately, unless most predictions point that it will keep falling for a long time. I have read reviews of people regretting so much for selling it then after a short while, the price rises highly.

I prefer to hold on and wait till it rises so i can make profit from the rise again thats how i do trade, because most coin that falls rise back again in a large ratio

It depends if you have it in a wallet or in a trading app...

Like any trader i got scared a bit ... perhaps i change the order so i left with small loses before it gets worst

You got to understand that sometimes it's normal for a coin to drop. That's how the market works, it drops, it goes up because it's not a stable coin

When I buy a coin and the rates start to fall, I will still hold it, I won't say, I stay patient until it rises again.

when you buy a coin and it fall in price what you gonna do will u sell it fast or u will wait and store it
i think i prefer to sell it fast and buy it again in a low price then sell it in the next rise
For new investors, this news ll create great disturbance because they don't know that decrease and increase in cryptocurrencies is normal thing. In the start, I was also afraid of this thing that if I ll invest in any coin and the coin ll fall then I ll get loss. But this is misunderstanding. If a coin falls ,it raises again. So I ll not sell my coin if it falls. I ll wait to get more profit in the future.

Whenever I buy coin a d it fall, I feel bad. No one will be happy seeing his/her hard earned currency lost in the name of bitcoin dropping. So, I will not be happy seeing that happen to me as well. But, I won't withdraw my money because of that because its possible of regaining its strength.

I really do panic when the pdiceof a coin am holding goes down especially when I was deliberaing either to sell or keep before the fall
But I still hold because it is bound to rise again
But that is one disadvantage of trading coin
Trade forex and you don't have to worry weather the price will fall or not

Devastation and frustration are mere description to pain and disappointment I feel at such period. Just like starting all over again, having my built expectations shattered into pieces. These are mostly my fear before engaging in such investment. Once there is a shake I stand on the fence between losing or gaining

When it falls I like to exercise patience and wait for it to rise again. Patience is important factor when dealing with crytocurrency, as for me I only sell when the price is high not when it falls.

When I am in a situation where my Bitcoin price drops immediately, I mostly leave it to appreciate again before I sell it. That way I will be able to get my profit from it, I don't care how long it takes for it to raise again.

I feel downtime when I discover that my coins has fallen on the low base on the drop down of the crypto asset value which I prefer to use. But I don't carry such bad feeling all through, because i know the price will still go higher in the next couple of weeks, or months.

Nobody is happy when they are running lost in their business, so it is when the price of your coin falls, you feel sad, and it is also challenging, moreover nobody is happy to loss, every person altmost desire is profit.

I don't pray for such but never the less we can always be at profit always
When the price of a coin I am holding goes down, I do panic of course. It can be so discouraging when the price falls as there is a danger of loosing my money. But I don't sell it immediately, unless most predictions point that it will keep falling for a long time. I have read reviews of people regretting so much for selling it then after a short while, the price rises highly.

The first reaction to such especially for new investors is panic. However, from my experience, I also get a bit worried but I don't sell below my investment amount no matter the panic. I prefer to hodl until there is an increase that yields some profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back