What's new

your reaction when your coin fall

This your trend remind me of a coin I bought in 2017. I bought the coin around $0.8 and after some months the coin fell to $0.22 and refuse to rise for months. I felt sick and tired of the crypto market at that moment, but I hard no option than to move on, I sold the coin on pain and vow not to buy coin that already established already.

Whenever the value of any coins i hold falls, there is no need to panic because i constantly read through forecasts by experts to see and understand the indicators responsible for the fall, you would definitely understand if the coin would rise again immediately or if a further fall may occur afterwhich you still hold or sell off.

when you buy a coin and it fall in price what you gonna do will u sell it fast or u will wait and store it
i think i prefer to sell it fast and buy it again in a low price then sell it in the next rise
Ufff that always would be the worse feelings forever, it happened with me 2 weeks ago when I bought Bitcoin with all my savings, 10000 pkr but right after 1 day bitcoin price become lower and i was in loss of 2000 pkr 😔.

When I buy coins, the first thing I keep in mind is that the profit and loss is with the business. So I sell it for good money. If we have a stock of something and its price suddenly starts falling, I will not sell it immediately but wait for the rate to rise again.

when you buy a coin and it fall in price what you gonna do will u sell it fast or u will wait and store it
i think i prefer to sell it fast and buy it again in a low price then sell it in the next rise
I don't invest short term in crypto currencies. So if my coin falls I don't really mind. Whatever falls will rise again, this can trigger a negative reaction from short term investors though, and some might be in a panic to sell. But if only they had patience...

It will be a sad news for me if my coin fall, but that doesnt mean for me to sell it in haste because it might regain it strength back and rise above expectations

If the fall is great, a feeling of sadness because loss could be made from the fall. Most times, I wait for the coin rise again to cash out.

When my coun falls, I'll keep it and use that opportunity to buy more coins because with time the coin will definitely rise then I can sell. Falling value if coins is not a bad thing, it is an opportunity to buy more.

Yeah, most people do that. When price of my coin falls, i get a bit angry but then it feels okay because, i have invested them for long term, so ups and downs will take place.
But seriously its a kind heartbreak when the price falls.

It depends on my intention for the coins. If the coins is meant for investment, I don't even care because I know it may rise. But if it is for trade, I do feel bad because it will make wait for some days again before I can trade in it to avoid loss.

The coin has inertia, meaning it really wants to stay in one place. If you move the card slowly, it isn't fast enough to overcome that force. If you flick it quickly, the coin stays in one place and then drops into the cup.

When I am in a situation where my Bitcoin price drops immediately, I mostly leave it to appreciate again before I sell it. That way I will be able to get my profit from it, I don't care how long it takes for it to raise again.
That is why a lot of people like trading cryptocurrency over trading of forex because they believe that in cryptocurrency trading the possibility of you losing so much is very low compared to forex trading, anyone who is seriously going into cryptocurrency trading always apply what you just said,they do not care to leave their coin on trade for as long as until they get back their money and a little profit.

Well, if many people are saying you should let go of the platform, please do so. Don't waste too much time in an app that is never going to yield. Although research has it that it is a good cryptocurrency site or platform. Just get things straight and or go for the one you can handle pretty well.

One need to be emotionally and mentally stabled when venturing forex or crypto currency business. When the value of your coin falls and you have made adequate analysis of the market flow you need to be emotionally stable to take good decision.

If you buy your coin, the rate is low, first there is a lot of tension, but there is a solution, you have to be patient, when the rate is high, then you seal it. Doing so will never lower your coin rate so I think you should always be patient in investing.

What a fantastic question.o_Oo_Oo_O

I got furiously angry when seeing my coin getting value losing. It is very sadness creating situation but I never get disheartens and trying my struggling for trading as it is my favorite thing.

i think i prefer to sell it fast and buy it again in a low price then sell it in the
This will lead to you loosing a lot of money. As seen in investing in cryptocurrency, the best way is to be long term investor,meaning no less than six months.

This way, you know if the coin has any potential or if you should just sell it.

that depends, sometimes I reserve it till the price will rise like what happened to me with Bitcoin.
I had some amounts but unfortunately, the price fell down so I was patient till after some weeks the price has increased again and sell it directly
it happens to me now, i stored some crypto in my wallet last january knowing that it will rise higher than what i deposited but it goes down after january and the value becomes lower and lower,i want to withdraw but after i watched a video telling that btc might have a priced of 50,000$ in the quarter thats why i decide to reserve and wait till it rise again before i withdraw.

If this happens with me, then I will store my coins and wait again when the rate is higher and I will wait for it to rise again and sell it at a higher rate Because it takes time to complete the loss and the loss is unscceptable in any case.

I lose my appetite whenever I lose money in my currency. I can't sleep and I always think about how I will make up for my loss. Yet I try to be steadfast.This life is very strange. If we are patient in our affairs, we will succeed. After every loss comes profit, so we must be patient in loss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back