What's new

your reaction when your coin fall

It depends on a few different factors, but to keep it simple, I look at the possible outcomes and my best options at that point and decide whether I should hold onto the coin or sell it and invest in another coin, etc. I might even think that the price will fall even lower, which at that point, I'll probably open a short position to hopefully profit from that before it comes back on the rise again.

A friend of mine witnessed this just recently. He bought xrp just last 2 weeks and later that day, the price went down and he lost close to 40% of his investment just because he held the coin.

It has happened to me also but I didn't lose that much, but I was angry at myself when it happened

Is absolutely normal to feel bad when your coin drop it value but sometimes some people in this situation always sell because they think that they might lose a lot if they continue to hold the coins so as for me I might hold the coins for more days to to see how the price will be, from there I will decide what action to take.

I would prefer holding it until it rises again, as it is very much likely that it would rise again in just a short while

My reaction to my coin dropping in value is to sell as soon as possible then wait for the coin to be stable again and buy while it is rising. This is how I've been able to keep my profits in the crypto market and minimize my losses.

What i do is. Keep myself calm and look into the positive side. I wouldn't sell my coins instead i will buy more so when the price rise again i get a lot of profits. I don't want to panic sell because that would result in a loss at my part.

i would feel disappointed for sure, because i lost money, but i wouldn't panic, as panicking is the biggest problem people do, because they think the coin will drop even more and they sell for a loss

On my reaction when coin fall
Normally If you’ve been tuned into the world of cryptocurrency in recent weeks, you probably know that the ever-rising values seemed too good to be true. Today’s numbers are something of a reality check; every major cryptocurrency has seen significant losses over the last 24 hours

that depends, sometimes I reserve it till the price will rise like what happened to me with Bitcoin.
I had some amounts but unfortunately, the price fell down so I was patient till after some weeks the price has increased again and sell it directly
Exactly, it should be noted that crypto currency entails enough patience and if the value falls, surely it will rise back, so am not bothered , I will just wait till it raises back

I remain unruffled when the price of cryptocurency drops. The reason is because I expected something like that to happen, I am proactive about the situation. When such thing happens, my counter measure is to hold the coin till the price rises up again and at time I will flip. I prepare for both up and down of the market.

Most of coins are for storage, so I hardly look at the wallet to know if the price has gone up or down, I only do that once in a while because I know it's not yet time for me to sell it. If you are keeping your coins for the long term, you need to try avoid checking your wallet every now and then so as to mitigate against panic selling.

When I buy coin and discover that the price has come down, I will not happy at moment, but I should do I will hold on and wait till the price rise again so to make profit, Because nobody will feel happy when loss.

I do not have any reaction when the price of my cryptocurrencies drop below my expectation because I know any cryptocurrencies that fall will surely rise back ,so I do not panic because I know it will return to its normal elasticity. But I may be worried sometimes if there's continue for a long time.

Concerning my reaction when a coin I invest in falls or drops. Well, it depends on the amount of money I invested in it to the rate of it falls or drop in price. If it is not that much, I will sell it and then buy immediately because I know and have the believe that it is going to rise

My reaction is always quite funny though, I first close my wallet and open again to be sure I'm seeing it correctly, once I'm settled with the fact that it's normal I move straight to check the chart to see the recent low that was created to determine how further it will fall.

If the coin is a top coin , I don't border much a out the fall ,because I know surely with time it will surely rise , however when it is an altcoin , I will have to create more time for it , watching it thoroughly to know when I sell to avoid further loss

Of course it's normal to get panicky when the price drops. But the thing is, there's a great disadvantage when an investors are panic selling. They would end up having a significant loss because of it. As trader, they should be aware that the prices rises and drops everytime. They should study the market when it's the best time to buy, hold and sell.

When it falls it is just unbearable, but ill not gonna sell quickly . I will go for study this and will assess happening in future. By this i will store it and will wait for next update. If it again falls then i will surely sell it. This will be my strategy.

Bitcoin is volatile and I keep that at the back of my mind anytime the value drops. Though there’re times i feel down when we it drops but It’s an investment you either lose or gain

when you buy a coin and it fall in price what you gonna do will u sell it fast or u will wait and store it
i think i prefer to sell it fast and buy it again in a low price then sell it in the next rise
This one is a good idea but I will prefer to hold it, most of the popular coins tend to always be on a bullish trend even if they occasionally retest some low points too, but I've just noticed that they always seem to be on the rise so I'll hold it and wait for it to rise again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back