What's new

Your favorite Business Books?

Rework is the name of the best book about business and I read this novel in the real 2016
The book normally give you some simple and straightforward advice on how to run your business
It’s probably not like any business/entrepreneur book that you ever read, but even looking back on it today
There are some advice there are good for individuals who want to venture into business.

I know a lot of people make use of the books to guide their way through the business. In fact I know many of them who try to use the knowledge learned from the books in their business. In such case it is better to make use of the books which are most downloaded or most preferred. I know many men who use the books as a guidance for their startup like copying the idea too.

What about you? Do you have any favorite business books?
This is a hard one to call as there are many good business books out there. But I will choose the book by Dale Carnegie titled "How To Win Friends And Infuence People. It's a good strategy for business men.

The E myth is my favorite book.
The E-myth is that most people who start businesses are entrepreneurs risking capital to make a profit. When in reality most people who start businesses are technicians, people who were good at an aspect of their job and decided to start their own show.

Rich dad Poor dad is the first business book i read a couple years ago and it has remained my favorite book over the years
The first time I picked up *
"rich dad poor dad" to read, I couldn't understand it properly I even saw it as a comic book so I left it halfway. Few years after, I stumbled upon it again and I took my time to read and assimilate it and it has been my best since then.

My favourite business book has to be Rich Dad, Poor Dad. It is the first business book I ever read and it has shaped my thinking a lotz I will be forever grateful for laying my hands on that book. It talks about a whole lot of things like getting out of the rat race, having investments that produce positive cash flow and the likes

My favorite book is think and grow rich by Napoleon hills. This book is my favorite because it deals on how our creative mindset can unlock the key to an endless stream of wealth in our Life. This is especially great for business being that It gives brilliant ideas as to how your business can move forward

Well, I have read a few business books but I can't really place all their names and authors. But there is one I do remember and its The Richest Man In Babylon. Its really a nice book that everyone should get hold of. I don't remember the name of the author though.

My favourite business books still remains "The 21 unbreakable laws of business" by Brian Tracy and the second one was written by Robert Kiyosaki.
These shows the analysis and the business strategies a passionate business man must have in order to thrive in his specialization.

Read all of Robert Greene’s books.

Particularly, “Mastery”, “The 48 Laws of Power”, and “War”.

Robert Greene does years of research on each book. He studies the psychological nuances of almost every act of victory and failure in the history of the human race. He pieces together not just the event but the underlying psychology.

As an aside, if you are truly fascinated with the study of peak performance, read “Peak” by Anders Ericsson, who is the original scientist behind the phrase, “The 10,000 hour rule”.

Read these books and think about them. I’ve read them all three or four times.

I have not finish all the business book I have been reading, so I may not know the best book so far, but most of the book I read if I start thing to still compare base on the level I have read all of them, let me just say from page one to 20, I will give my vote to rich dad poor dad.

My favourite book is the success of business this book I love it because it gave me the insight of how to become a successful businessman it gives me that passion and guide also dedication in terms of handling businesses before also shows how you can manage your business successfully and be a better businessman.

Leadership and management. The Effective Executive. by Peter F. The Innovator's Dilemma. by Clayton M. Marketing - Influence. by Robert B. Entrepreneurship.Business Model Generation.

Guide to investing is the first business book I ever purchase. The book which was written by Robert Kiyosaki talks about how to build lasting business with the help rich dad triangle. It's in this book I got to know the importance of building team for business. The next one of Good to great written by Collins Hamper. The book gives insight on how lasting business empire are build through different techniques.

As far as I might be concerned, it's Robert kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad. It truly opened my eyes and showed me numerous things I never thought about cash. Instructions to bring in cash work for you as opposed to working for cash. The most effective method to know the distinction between a resource and an obligation. It likewise showed me the significance of monetary schooling.

Actually they some book I will always love to follow the same pattern used but the issue is that environment, the standard of earning/living can not be compared with the writer's ideology or techniques because at the level or location he is writing from, things might be falling in the right track while in your own situation the reverse might as well be the case.

I know a lot of people make use of the books to guide their way through the business. In fact I know many of them who try to use the knowledge learned from the books in their business. In such case it is better to make use of the books which are most downloaded or most preferred. I know many men who use the books as a guidance for their startup like copying the idea too.

I'v not really involve myself in business books. The business oriented book I think I'v read was eat your frog! It talks about not procrastinating. It tell to do whatsoever you want to do, do it now dont procrastinate it even in business.

I'v not really involve myself in business books. The business oriented book I think I'v read was eat your frog! It talks about not procrastinating. It tell to do whatsoever you want to do, do it now dont procrastinate it even in business.
This is your point of opinion do what you like.Because many people have succeeded through books.The Big Leap was a Game changer for me.It helped to identify where and how i was getting stuck in my business.There are times that I self-sabotage When things are going well and there are times that I self-sabotage before things are going well.Life has not changed my book and I am a successful businessman.That's why this is my favorite Business book.

No, I don't. Why? Most of the books written on business are written by Americans. The truth is that the application of the content of the books differs. A book that doesn't adjust for your country's economic situations, etc. Why do you think if you base your business on it you shall succeed?

If it has to be just one book about business, I would say the 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success by Brian Tracy.

These are principles that hold true, no matter your niche or level in any business.

I'm not a fan of reading but I love books written by Robert Kiyorsaki. His books have a way of waking my mind and decision making. Another authors book I love John C Maxwell. The master of leadership. A big fan of him

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back