What's new

Your favorite Business Books?

For financial books I would say rich Dad poor dad, there is also the richest man in Babylon coupled with think and grow rich, there are lots of series by Robert the writer of rich Dad poor dad that one could definitely check out

Concerning my favorite business book. Well, I don't actually read books that are not related to my course of study, it is very rare for me to pick a book at random and start reading and even if I do read it, I won't finish reading the book. So I don't have a favorite business book

One of the best books I have read concerning business and personal development is think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill. The book is very insightful and since I read the book I have improved in my way of seeing things.

I never used a book, or read a book to guide me to land successfully in our business endeavors. I operate my business based on long time vision and ideas gotten from my parents, that's all.

Last edited:
I am a student and after studying my course materials and part time I hardy find time to read books. However, I do read business and investment magazines regularly.

I don't have any business Book because I concentrate in how to make money online and from there I can use the money to set up my own personal online business, for now I don't even have any business book because my concentration in a lot of things is so much that I don't have time to read books.

My favorite business books still remain the big business to make money rich by Napoleon, this open my eye on how to make money and also to work hard.

I know a lot of people make use of the books to guide their way through the business. In fact I know many of them who try to use the knowledge learned from the books in their business. In such case it is better to make use of the books which are most downloaded or most preferred. I know many men who use the books as a guidance for their startup like copying the idea too.

What about you? Do you have any favorite business books?
I find books by Robert kiyosaki of great help for business as he tries to create an image of positive thinking atmosphere in his books which is really important for a business.

I am not always interested in reading books because my time is already occupied ,sometimes I always enjoy reading of sport news, this is the one I always spend my time on, the business I want to start i know it already.

How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis.

I like reading about successful people and how they got to where they are, especially if they came from nothing such as what happened in Felix's life. I wish I read the book sooner when I was a kid; much more motivational than any self-help book out there, IMO.
I was addicted with the book the very first day I read it. But I have also read other books from Napoleon Hills and John Maxwell, I love Robert books as well.

My favourite businesses book is The Richest Man In Babylon. The book is so full of skills for saving up capital, investment wisdom and teaches a lot of business sense on how to be prosperous

Rich dad Poor dad is the first business book i read a couple years ago and it has remained my favorite book over the years
Yes, this is also my favourite business book. It's too bad I did not get to finish the book. However, the little I read had such an impact on me. I would advise anyone that just wants to get into business to read this book.

The business book i have really learnt about that have made me more inclined positively about business is , the big deal i love the

I never used a book, or read a book to guide me to land successfully in our business endeavors. I operate my business based on long time vision and ideas gotten from my patents, that's all.
The fact that you don't read books on business means that you don't have some beautiful insight into the best business practice that are available to top businessman in the world and so I would encourage you to start reading some good business books at least to add to your knowledge on what business is.

The fact that you don't read books on business means that you don't have some beautiful insight into the best business practice that are available to top businessman in the world and so I would encourage you to start reading some good business books at least to add to your knowledge on what business is.
Its wise too to read books, not that i don't read books. But buying those printed books that tells about ways to become a millionaire in business within six months is the one I'm talking about.

I love books and tapping into the knowledge bank of most of its writers. On a flip side some of the ideas or methodology promoted by this writers don't have a universal application, as such your application of those ideas may likely be stunted or not grow as much as one would expect.
On the interim i always prefer going for books that relate to the challenges faced and practicable around me

Its wise too to read books, not that i don't read books. But buying those printed books that tells about ways to become a millionaire in business within six months is the one I'm talking about.
This kind of books are the most important books that can make you become a millionaire and so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be focused on reading this kind of book that will help your business acumen.

This kind of books are the most important books that can make you become a millionaire and so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be focused on reading this kind of book that will help your business acumen.
You think reading books will make you billionaire? These books can only show you the path, ultimately it is you who has to take the steps. Reading books for gaining Knowledge and the implementation of that in real life will help in get success.

You think reading books will make you billionaire? These books can only show you the path, ultimately it is you who has to take the steps. Reading books for gaining Knowledge and the implementation of that in real life will help in get success.
What I am saying is that reading books will definitely not make you a millionaire or billionaire but applying the knowledge which you have gained from reading these books will definitely make you become a millionaire, take it or leave it.

Hmm, even those who wrote the book aren't successful doing business, they're just printing the books to make money from printing books. I read publications online, when their is time for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back