What's new

Your favorite Business Books?

In starting a business, reading insights from other people is very important. Personally, I love the rich dad poor dad by Robert kiyosaki. I also love the three hundred dollar start up by Chris guliebeu. I also love the richest men in Babylon.

The latest i have read cover to cover is "The Power of Broke" By Daymond John, the founder, and proprietor of FUBU. It is practical, highly relatable, and easy to read.

Last edited:
That will be rich dad, poor dad and the richest man in Babylon.
Have heard a lot of people comment positively on this book, infact many of my colleagues have read it, I will love to get a copy and then see why everyone rating it so high, the title of the book is alone to trigger me to know more

I know a lot of people make use of the books to guide their way through the business. In fact I know many of them who try to use the knowledge learned from the books in their business. In such case it is better to make use of the books which are most downloaded or most preferred. I know many men who use the books as a guidance for their startup like copying the idea too.

What about you? Do you have any favorite business books?
Actually personally, I am not a fan of books. what I mean is that sometimes the content of the books doesn't really reflect the reality. That is why I Dont really fancy reading books especially for businesses and others.

I know a lot of people make use of the books to guide their way through the business. In fact I know many of them who try to use the knowledge learned from the books in their business. In such case it is better to make use of the books which are most downloaded or most preferred. I know many men who use the books as a guidance for their startup like copying the idea too.

I've been doing some research for sometime now to get a good business book,but kinda hard because I didn't see the ones that interest me in all,and why is it like that, because they are all asking us to buy their ebook before you could read their business book.

I have read many business book and I find rich Dad poor Dad as one of my favorites business, the book is very educative and interesting. It is my best

No I don't , I can't understand why, I've never taken a fancy to business books, my dad introduced them to me at a very young age but I just feel there are no hard and fast rules to making money

There are lots of books that serves as motivation to business minded people.m there was this book I read.. Your market place principle.. It is a great book that opens one's mind as regards business

i

I do not really read business books but I love to read books from entrepreneurs like Robert kiyosaki and the likes of others. I get so inspired reading those books.

If you have a chat with any popular businessman they will tell you that they were mentored buy a fellow business associates they also show you their book of libraries,this is to show how important financial books are.

The Dip – Seth Godin

Its a short book with 75 pages, its only take your 2 hours to complete. The main majority of this book is thinking and real works which helps you to apply the concept to your business and real life activities
How much did you get this particular book and from which online store did you get it from? I will want to give it a read and see for myself

My favorites business books are written by Robert kiyosarki the Rich Dad poor Dad books are so amazing it enlightens me about business.

Sure, i have read plenty of business books. But one that stood out for me is "The E-myth, Revisited" By Michael Gerber. I love it since he targeted the small business people.

I can never forget the impact of Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki in my life. This book launched me into the world of entrepreneurship and create the spirit in me. Rich Dad Poor Dad has ever being my favorite book.

I have read quite Dom books about business that have shaped my mentality and is driving me on a right path. Notably are the $100 start up and rich dad poor dad.

I do not read business books. I graduated from the university with a degree in Business studies, finance and investment. When I was in college I read a lot of books, but these days I do not read books, I do business instead.

I've seen a lot of people in the comments mention books by Robert Kiyosaki also every book that Grant cordone authored are very helpful, sell or be sold etc. Also, check out books by Bob proctor.

I personally find Grant Cardone a little over the top. Then again, I tend to be skeptical about business and self-help books - I'm picky :D
I'm currently reading Unscripted by MJ DeMarco, I haven't finished it so I can't form a full opinion yet but I find it useful so far. Next on my list is The Richest Man in Babylon.

I personally find Grant Cardone a little over the top. Then again, I tend to be skeptical about business and self-help books - I'm picky :D
I'm currently reading Unscripted by MJ DeMarco, I haven't finished it so I can't form a full opinion yet but I find it useful so far. Next on my list is The Richest Man in Babylon.
its nice to read all kind of book that teach you how to do or grow your business because its all about skill and without skill you cant do anything.

The Richest Man in Babylon and Rich Dad Poor Dad,I can read this books timelessly,it's just what I need to portray my business motives all round.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back