What's new

Your Dream Business offline or online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My offline dream business in my youth has been to open up my own coffee, pastries, ice cream and tea shop. And my ideal online business has been to sell my own hand-made and designed by me personally jewelry and feminine accessories.
As a Process Engineer, my dream offline business has been processing business. Anything processing is ok for me. Being it agricultural food stuff process or industry/house hold items processing

My offline dream business in my youth has been to open up my own coffee, pastries, ice cream and tea shop. And my ideal online business has been to sell my own hand-made and designed by me personally jewelry and feminine accessories.
Your dream in business that you want to start or you have already into it is to be big in life and to be able to great in it, and there must be something in you, which is determination to become great in live and be focused.

My dream business is online business a business I can do in the comfort of my bedroom without going anywhere, I also have a dream offline business of opening an electrical and electronics shop, the only thing drawing me back from starting up this business is capital.

My dream is to work in offline business. I am very much interested in doing clothing business because there are so many people in our area and it has a lot of profit and money and I have worked for some time. I have a lot of interest in clothes shop and I want to start my own business and I will start with that because my dream is to have a clothes business too.

My dream ɓusinesses are online business. And they are affiliate marketing and amazon fba. If I can master this two business quite alright, I would definitely be okay and have money to spend at any time

About My dream business, well I like to invest where I can monitor that business myself .. where I AM giving my time, my heart and soul to that business.. if I ever invested in business so. I would love to invest in building apartments and giving it on rent.

My dream business is an offline business, I want to own an electronic store when I will be selling electronics and electrical installation materials
That's my dream job and I believe with time and my ability to save and work I will be able to achieve my dream.

My offline business is to buy and sell farm produce. Farming is one of the lucrative business people can do that it can never lose its value.
There are some business that with time they will disappear. But farming business can never disappear because we eat everyday and we will never stop eating

I will prefer both,because u criteria of saling wide and all over country which is beneficial,people with convence daily ordered you from diffrent.also offline custmer are walkins come to shop and purchse who do not believe on online purchasing.

Truthfully, not untill recently do I get see my Passion for online business right time I always love the offline business because you get to exercise your man power towards the business and make the physical focus of the business.
But on-line and with the aid of what the nation is going through, and several things, this has made me shift my dream business online because mam power is less needed when I am into online business.

My dream business is online because with online business and there wont be stress of running about and all other cost of maintaining the business. Unlike offline that requires a cost and management. It is I will prefer online business.

You have a wonderful dreams, your offline and online dreams are very fantastic. Well it is good to pursue our dreams until they all come true.
One thing is to dream big another thing is to make it come to pass.
Everyone's dream is to become successful in our pursuits.

I am still a student and my first step is to prioritize teaching after study but at the same time I am also interested in offline business which I intend to have motorcycle repair equipment and all related equipment.

My off line dream business is to have my own shoe brand, any kind of footwear will be produced,and it will be unisex. I want to be able to partner with other shoe companies too. There is going to be a very big factory and over two thousand employees.

Both online and offline businesses are good but prefer the offline one. Reason being that, the online one could crash out at any time but the offline one can't but could only experience meldown for some months,but will still boom back again.

Both online and offline work are great if you go You are absolutely right There are so many benefits to offline business and so many benefits to online business My dream is to have good business and of course be it online or offline

My own dream is to start an offline business then as the business grows more powerful I will use the online system to push my business up,that is my number one rule and I have been trying so much to make sure I achieve this in this life before I go, that is why I'm also working as much as possible

My dream business is online, I need a business I can operate at my comfort zone. Due to the covid19 pandemic people now like business that they can do from home and online business is part of this kind of business.

My dream business is offline. I love to venture into restaurant business on a large scale. This is what my environment need at the moment. Venturing into this business will be profitable to me and beneficial to my environment.

This is going to sound a little weird now.

My dream online business is opening up a huge forum which makes at least $100 a month. Also, it should be active always and it should have a great community. As for my dream offline business, I would like to open up a doll shop.
To be honest, I probably wouldn't want to sell those dolls at all. Still, one can always dream.
I always like online business, no much stress, no fighting, no too much talk. But I will like to combine both online and offline businesses, if online business didn't pay, definitely offline will do so. After all, its not good to put all your eggs in one basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back