What's new

Your Dream Business offline or online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My offline dream business in my youth has been to open up my own coffee, pastries, ice cream and tea shop. And my ideal online business has been to sell my own hand-made and designed by me personally jewelry and feminine accessories.
I have big dreams offline, and I have business ideas offline that can give me millions of Naira in a couple of years to come. And one of such businesses is running a private school and also going into real estate business. There are a lot of online businesses that can make someone rich as well.

My dream business is widely an offline business because I will love to live in the Bush where I can farm effectively and grow crops and livestock, this type of business is not online based rather it involves moving from one place to another.

My dream business Is online due to the fact nowadays everyone is addicted to internet and with the help of the globalization I think everything I wish to do will go viral online .
i dream to have online business because it is esay to do than offline business.

Growing up, I did not think about having a business. It was like what I was looking for was a job, I dreamt to be a teacher before but not anymore. Now, I aspire to become an investor, which I cannot do yet as I don't have the money.

My dream business is widely an offline business because I will love to live in the Bush where I can farm effectively and grow crops and livestock, this type of business is not online based rather it involves moving from one place to another.

I just want the same as long as I have a business I'm happy .. so I have income when the time comes. I will have an income source in case there are many bills.

My dream busness offline has always been to go into courier and logistics handlin.As this would afford me the oppourtunity to have a first hand feel with the client and be able to see and experience their reaction when services is been rendered.And the experience end huddle ond get to encounter before a product gets to clients.My drean offline job is to go into training and management,training of tech sofware such as auto cadd and stress analysys tools for design.I also love the aspect of managing client wbsite and doing of design graphics to enhace clients busnesss.Bringing up simpler and innovative approach to these learning online to clients gives me great joy.

My dream business is offline. Offline business is easily accessible by me and the control will be conveniently handled. Conclusively, I preferred making it offline business I didn't picture the business for online model. After the business has boomed, it may then be aided by internet.

In this era of technology, there is hardly any offline business that you cannot promote online. In other words both online and offline businesses work together. If I have any business I do offline I will take it online in order to increase my client's base.

My offline dream business in my youth has been to open up my own coffee, pastries, ice cream and tea shop. And my ideal online business has been to sell my own hand-made and designed by me personally jewelry and feminine accessories.
If I'm to get the capital I need to start up my dream business today, I would quit any online job in a heartbeat because my dream business can be paying more than I can ever imagine daily, weekly or monthly. It's motor spare parts business importation and selling.

My dream is to start business offline and perform work and setup management myself after complete setting I will convert it into online business but after complete establishment.
Offline businesses has been converted into online business and make great profit in coming both shapes.so my dream is to start offline business and change it online.

I dream of owning bar where people come to spend sometime together, eat and drink, watch football and host meetings with friends and associates. I also want to own a restaurant that cooks basic food that people of in country are familiar with.

My dream business is to have my own beach resort. It will look like a paradise and can cater for tourist local or foreign but don't want it to be congested. I want something like a a natural resort and want a night life that will just cater for music lover. Maybe an acoustic singing of local talents where they can start improving their talent and at the same time they can earn.

My dream offline and online businesses are intertwined. I want to have a good buying and selling businesses. A big mall, supermarket, with all the full facilities of a standard supermarket. I will have an app and a website for online ordering for those who aren't close to the store and would want to place orders and patronize me. I want it so big a brand that it is known across every state and be on the tongue of all citizens of Nigeria

I want to start my offline business. I want to start to open my own clothes business. This is my dream business . But i have enough money . I think it is most profitable offline business . I'm starting collect money to build my own business. I hopeful i will start this business very soon because this type of business started at low amount.

I'm a very business minded person, I can not limit myself to one particular form of business therefore, I will take both offline and online serious, I try not to put myself in a tight corner by depending on one source of income.

I dream of owning bar where people come to spend sometime together, eat and drink, watch football and host meetings with friends and associates. I also want to own a restaurant that cooks basic food that people of in country are familiar with.
It's more like a viewing center. It's what we call it here, where people come to relax and watch football, enjoy themselves and have fun. There was a friend of mine who runs the same business and he's doing very well in it. He's married with 2 children and drives a car all from the business.

concerning the question your dream business is it offline or online that you asked, my dream business is an offline and an online business, because my dream business is to open the biggest pharmaceutical company in the world, which will surely need an online advertisements

It's more like a viewing center. It's what we call it here, where people come to relax and watch football, enjoy themselves and have fun. There was a friend of mine who runs the same business and he's doing very well in it. He's married with 2 children and drives a car all from the business.
I understand what you mean by a viewing center. Did you notice most bars have cable televisions that show live matches? I meant a "beer palour" which one can order Pepper soup and Nkwobi😁😁.

I understand what you mean by a viewing center. Did you notice most bars have cable televisions that show live matches? I meant a "beer palour" which one can order Pepper soup and Nkwobi😁😁.
Exactly, these entrepreneurs know how to exploit the opportunities they are afforded because whenever people gather together, they will most likely need something for relaxing and refreshing. The drinks and meat are good option for such activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back