What's new

Your Dream Business offline or online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every successful business enterprise starts with a good idea, which then develops into a lot of other wonderful ideas before turning to a successful venture in real life. Just about anyone can have a business idea that’s worth millions; but turning your dream into a healthy and successful startup business requires more than just dreaming—it requires a lot of hard work, effort and commitment.
For a startup entrepreneur, having a big dream is very important, but that translates to nothing if it remains only as a dream.

I want to open an offline store to sell things like computers and printers and also provide programming services to anyone interested. My online business would be an online store like jumia, where people get to other stuffs

My dream business has always been to trade on exotic automobiles and it's going to be both online and offline because I'm not ready to miss any of my potential customer including you reading right now.

My dream offline business is pig farming with over 500000 pigs on my farm at a go. This will accord me the opportunity to do other offline businesses because it is a very lucrative business.

My dream business is any business that can give me the life I want. There are some offline jobs that pay well and there are lots. We also know that you can get the same online especially with the right connections.
Post automatically merged:

My dream business is any business that can give me the life I want. There are some offline jobs that pay well and there are lots. We also know that you can get the same online especially with the right connections.

I would love to start an offline business for a while, this would be a hair salon or beauty salon. I am working on it specifying the money, and after a while where I can get more capital, I intend to invest in real estate which is my main objective. I would stick with these two options.

Online to offline is a business strategy that draws potential customers from online channels to make purchases in physical stores. This type of strategy incorporates techniques used in online marketing with those used in brick-and-mortar marketing.

My dream business offline is to open a restaurant, where one can sell locally made food and some foreign dishes. It can also be online too, delivering to customers. A business being online creates more awareness

My dream business is certainly offline. This is because offline stuff has less risk involved in running it compare to online business where you are limited by so many policy and rules. Although I am working on creating an online presence for my business, I will still continue running it offline for now
Yes I prefer offline businesses to their online counterparts. However both work hand in hand to compliment each other. You get the goods or services offline and market it online because you stand to reach more people. You can also do some parts of the business online which includes getting leads,accepting payments and generating receipts.

My dream business is online business. Most of my mentors and role models, earn their living online. I can picture myself, teaching people how to make money online on YouTube in the nearest future. One good thing I like about online businesses is your own boss and nobody will ever fire you. The joy of sitting at home I'm making money is priceless.

My home dream of business is online I so much love passion for online business that is why I love doing e-commerce business which is profitable for me. I am currently enjoying my e-commerce business because I really started it with little capital going within a month I've gotten triple of my capital. Although I am still I am still looking for another sources of income from online business so that I'll be making huge earning at the end of every month. Online Amy is the best because it's not stressful and you can I easily do it from the comfort of your home that is why I like it.

Choosing a medium to run your business depends on the business and where it will best succeed in. Running your business using both mediums will be great for the business growth. However, where you cant afford the two mediums, online is better as you can get more visibility and your products are not limited nor restricted to only the people around there. By selling online you can virtually reach people around the world.

My drrm is that the business that will bring me money and it will not too hard for me to handle that is my dream is not all about online or offline is the one that will easy and bring me alot of income.

I'm at the verge of creating my third offline business and it hasn't been a bed of rose. This third has to do with car accessories whereas am still working on putting up one or two online business of which I haven't really been consistent with one.

It all come down to individual differences, most people preferred doing their business offline alone while others preferred doing it both offline and online. As for me my business is in both online and offline a d I controlled it effectively and again it all depends on the type of business that you are into.

You have lovely and great ideals. Being an entrepreneurer is a great gain. Entrepreneurial skills are powerful and self fulfiling. Nothing is more fulfilling than Creating your own brand and seeing it all over the cities and towns. Keep it up. Just from somewhere, a step at a time.

My dream business is basically offline but however needs an online tecourgnition to survive offline. No business can survey of fine with out the support of people streaming online, because attention as too shifted there .

My dream job offline is opening a viewing centre and a video game shop combined. With the video game section children can come in and have a relaxed time to unwind and catch fun while competing against each other. For the viewing centre its a place loyal football fans can come in to watch matches in a football friendly environment and also share some banters with opposing fans. And for me I stand to make a lot of money with minimal fuss and stress while doing something I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back