What's new

Your Dream Business offline or online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment is Online, but as soon as possible I will rent an office and make it offline, easier to work with people when it is offline

Cool, my offline dream business/investment is to own a lot of real estate investment ranging from condominiums, sky scrappers, shops. Also want to invest in agriculture

My offline dream business is to be a very big real estate investor, investing in different buildings and locations, and my online dream is to have alot of Cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin ?

My offline dream business in my youth has been to open up my own coffee, pastries, ice cream and tea shop. And my ideal online business has been to sell my own hand-made and designed by me personally jewelry and feminine accessories.
My dream business is offline, I love fish farming but unavailability of fund is hindering my start up,so I have diversified to online forex trading now.

My offline dream job have always been starting a game center and gaming shop together. While my online dream job have always remain blogging full time on niche article centered around Cryptocurrency.

I'm more of a serial entrepreneur and dream of having a conglomerate that spans across technology, transportation and logistics, real estate,agriculture, news media and banking.
It'll surely take time.

I too have an offline dream business of having a production company and an online business of having my own site

My offline dream business in my youth has been to open up my own coffee, pastries, ice cream and tea shop. And my ideal online business has been to sell my own hand-made and designed by me personally jewelry and feminine accessories.
Nice to hear about your offline dream business and online business.
Nice to hear that you are also making jewelry ?
My opinion is similar to your opinion so I think I shouldn't repeat!!

My dream business online is to sell products in various media applications in the Playstore such as Shopee or Lazada or other shopping stores which is if we have a lot of customers from every online store definitely a very large profit and our money always flows in our accounts

Both online and offline.
At first my passion was to be more successful as a tailor and I still have passion for it but when I started venturing into online businesses, I find am really interested in blogging.

I have a dream for both online and offline business. I have already have a offline business that I am doing but I still want to invest on agriculture which is cassava farming. And also my dreams for online business is affiliate business and I want to learn to have knowledge about it before I start it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back