What's new

Your Dream Business offline or online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream offline business is to open my livestock business. That was my dream business since I was small till now. So that i will be making a lot of money, I believe I could do that soon.

My dreams are in offline business, as there are many business online that can be do without any type of investment. Like affiliate marketing, can be carryout without any type of business. There can be trading in cryptocurrency online.

To be factual, I don't intend to have my major business online. I only want to be making passive money online. My dream business is offline business where I can see my customers physically to know what and how to satisfy them maximally.
Post automatically merged:

To be factual, I don't intend to have my major business online. I only want to be making passive money online. My dream business is offline business where I can see my customers physically to know what and how to satisfy them maximally.

My dream business is offline because I love farming mostly on pigs because I really enjoyed them and mostly when they gave birth and there sales are really lovely that's why I can't do without it moreover I love any kids of animals like pigs, hen, rabbit and dogs

My dream offline business is what I am into presently, and that's fashion designing, I own a very large shop and I am earning reasonably from it. My dream online business is freelancing, although I have not started,maybe very soon

Both the Business is the source of your earning.U have a good idea .and i appreciate u on your ideas.Its really a good and profitable business which u can start easily .

My offline dream business in my youth has been to open up my own coffee, pastries, ice cream and tea shop. And my ideal online business has been to sell my own hand-made and designed by me personally jewelry and feminine accessories.
Both business can be run side by side. Only online business is not suitable because it can be ended any time due to many problems.
But offline business is your physical business and you can do it with full attention and your link in offline business are more than online work. With this you also sale your handmade things in offline business.

I'm looking for an Offline business but Will Convert it to Online as well. Because I'm Going to Make A Clothing Store. After a Successful opening and Setup,I will decide to start It Online but With Different marketing Strategy.

My dream business is retailing because that is the simplest operation which has no stress like other businesses. When the customer calls for an order we forward the call to our supplier. My staff would go to the supplier to buy the product and deliver it to the customer. Since some customers are regularly buying the same product so we can buy to stock up on a particularly product. Buying in bulk gives us 5% more profit for the discount by the supplier. But at my age I don't think a business is good for me. Maybe an investment will do.

My dream job is to own a couple of big time offline and online business that will generate alot of income for me and my family.I would also like to be involved in digital marketing. I know alot of doing it and they are all making good income form it. I would also very well like to invest in agriculture, the whole package crop plantation and animal husbandry.

My offline dream business in my youth has been to open up my own coffee, pastries, ice cream and tea shop. And my ideal online business has been to sell my own hand-made and designed by me personally jewelry and feminine accessories.
Business dream is related to future business prospect that the idea owner look forward to achieve. However, my offline dream business is unisex salon with pedicure and manicure treatment facility, while my online dream business is programming and website development.

My dream offline business has always been palm oil distribution business of which I will supply retailers the product, then I will also buy the product in it's cheap time and store it when the price will be expensive, I will sell it.
These whole business will be to give me experience and prepare me for the major business I want to really go into, which is palm oil exportation business.

My dream business can be done both online and offline. You will need to create and generate public awareness while the working will be offline. The working space and place for receiving and welcoming of customers.

My dream business is certainly offline. This is because offline stuff has less risk involved in running it compare to online business where you are limited by so many policy and rules. Although I am working on creating an online presence for my business, I will still continue running it offline for now

I have the dream of both offline and online business but capital is really delay I believe with the online that am doing here in bizindustry I believe I can achieve the offline own.i wish to establish school for my wife so she can get time to care for the children. And I also wish to do some business too.

Lovely topic, my dream offline business is to have my own brand of quality kitchen appliances, like LG or Kenwood and of course this will be online has well.
My dream online business is to sell quality natural hair products.

My dream business is online business because I have a lot of interest in online field and I want to earn money by sell online mobile and also want to starting the business of graphic designing and logo designing.

My dream business is both online and ooffline.... I would love to have a restaurant where I can sell chips and fries and I would also love to have a website where people get paid for their musical knowledge...

Both are my dream. I already have an offline business and I hope to open an online store in the near future to sell my designs. I'm working towards creating and building an online presence first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back