What's new

You Don't Lose Money In Cryptocurrency Until You sell the Dip

I can bet you that the statement makes a lot of sense because the norm in the cryptocurrency space is that you buy the dip and sell the pumps. So yes if you eventually sell the dip after buying the pump, you're losing investment there

You're actually needed to be patient because the cryptocurrency in question might just arrived at anytime I'll give you profit but if you sell during the dip, if you are said to have sold at loss

You are so right about patience. I have noticed that whenever I decide to sell a coin at a loss, as soon as I sell, the coin starts to moon as if it was waiting for me to dispose it first. I have learnt my lesson now.
What I will advise you to do is to work towards being able to invest on what you can afford to hodl for long . Secondly , if can stake your coin whole waiting for your exist price , then you should be able to avoid pressure from the coin dipping

Have you been in a situation where the coin you invested in was dipping and you sell in a hurry to avoid loss but as soon as you sell, it starts climbing up again and even surpass your original target price to sell? I have experienced that and to be honest, it is not a palatable feeling at all.

This has happened to me a lots of times. On the contrary, I held the coins for a certain amount of time and it started fluctuating and I ended up losing money, so I exchanged it right away. At that time, I was a bit inexperienced regarding crypto.

This is somehow true. Once the coin value drops, selling it can be very hazardous and detrimental to you financially. If possible while there's a fall in the price do crypto, buying the dip is the best iption although that comes with its risks too. I'd prefer to buy the dip or just leave my money inside as it will eventually rise. That's for sure although it might take short or long time. Buying the dip is a very good move but some may make some people dispair when they don't see immediate result. It is for the strong minded and patient.

What I will advise you to do is to work towards being able to invest on what you can afford to hodl for long . Secondly , if can stake your coin whole waiting for your exist price , then you should be able to avoid pressure from the coin dipping
This is an excellent suggestion and I will definitely consider it here on out. I have decided against selling low especially since I tend to avoid shit coins.

I made this mistake and I believe everyone does it at least one time it fine as long as one learns from and doesn’t repeat that mistake another thing is to know what type of trader you are

I bought just about 200 dogecoin when the price was 31-37 cents. The current price is 28 cents. I am still at loss with my dogecoin investment. However, I did not sell my dogecoin, and may not sell until I can actually make profits. You don't lose money in crypto currency investment if you do not panic sell.
I don't really understand what's going on with dogecoin anymore in the crypto currency market , the price keeps decreasing and its not favourable to investors.

Life is like that, such a mystery. It is interesting to know that I am not the only one to whom it has happened (selling at the very border of the trend change :)), but surely it is part of the process of maturing as an investor.

So we evolve with experience, and refine our strategies. It really feels more relaxing to apply your advice, I can confirm its effectiveness, I have been doing it for some time now, and it is good. Even if the market is down, knowing that our investment is still gaining, takes the pressure off, and the waiting time is at a new level.

Yes, this is so true. There is never a lose till you sell the dip, this advise is usually for those impatient investors or those ones that trade just for the gain on top. Long term got nothing to worry about because they know the drill.

You don't loose money in crypto currency until you you sell the dip I know that some Investors, must especially the ones with no other sources to get money will be controlled because they don't want to loose their money

Life is like that, such a mystery. It is interesting to know that I am not the only one to whom it has happened (selling at the very border of the trend change :)), but surely it is part of the process of maturing as an investor.

So we evolve with experience, and refine our strategies. It really feels more relaxing to apply your advice, I can confirm its effectiveness, I have been doing it for some time now, and it is good. Even if the market is down, knowing that our investment is still gaining, takes the pressure off, and the waiting time is at a new level.
Awesome. Glad that you are able to take them into action. I have been doing it for sometime now and it has been very profitable for me and I hope that it continues like this.

You are very correct. Selling the dip in cryptocurrency will mean doing things the opposite direction with your trades. You'll obviously sell at a lose. You should be buying the dip and selling the pumps in cryptocurrency

Awesome. Glad that you are able to take them into action. I have been doing it for sometime now and it has been very profitable for me and I hope that it continues like this.
So be it my dear friend. Like the farmer, your patience puts bread on the table.

Major reason why I don't do panic selling instead I hold on to my coin till the value of the crypto bounces back if not I swap for a better performing coin.

Definitely, anyone who wants to venture into cryptocurrency must always be patient enough in order to make maximum returns.
Post automatically merged:

Definitely, anyone who wants to venture into cryptocurrency must always be patient enough in order to make maximum returns.

So be it my dear friend. Like the farmer, your patience puts bread on the table.
With what am trying to build now , I might be able to earn a minimum of $200 monthly passively as well , through cryptocurrency staking and liquidity provision.

I understand the concept now and now I understand why people panic but if you can just chill and let's the coins stay,who knows it might just go up again.not everyone has the patience though

That is one good reason that I left the token in my address without thinking of selling it. I thought of the popularity of the website that with this it will help the price of the token
Websites generally increase and decrease in popularity just like the cryptocurrency coins and this will of course affect the price of the coins that are on it as well. I noticed this when it comes to the YO token on the yobit exchange.

Have you been in a situation where the coin you invested in was dipping and you sell in a hurry to avoid loss but as soon as you sell, it starts climbing up again and even surpass your original target price to sell? I have experienced that and to be honest, it is not a palatable feeling at all.
I have that experience. Just recently dogecoin went up as high as seventy three cents per dogecoin. I bought when it went down to sixty six cents. I planned to sell it to seventy but dogecoin gradually went down to twenty cents. I sold at twenty four cents per doge because of fear that the price might go down to one cent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back