You Don't Lose Money In Cryptocurrency Until You sell the Dip

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many people are scared of cryptocurrency investment simply because they believe that one can easily lose money there . The fact is that no one loses money in cryptocurrency unless he sells the dip.

Yeah , the dip may dip further but as far as it is a coin with good use case ,and you didn't sell the dip .you will recover your capital and profit once the bull seasons returns.
The only issue most times is that people buy shit coins which can easily be rugpulled and thus leading to a loss .

You may be right but people do not have the same endurance limit and people tend to panic when there is a dip and they rationalize that they should quickly cut their loss by selling before it dips further.

You are right but it is not easy to control one's emotions in a situation like that. I remembered a time I was trading on Binary. I was already into -10. I couldn't wait even though my signals were correct. I had to sell but I regretted it.

True, you can never loose unless you selling during a deep. The reason why most persons end up loosing is because out of fear during deeps, they sell.

Wow, thanks for this post, though I do not have much knowledge on cryptocurrency I am pretty sure people here can relate to what you are viewing here.

That's true, but people don't like losing money in any business them want to do, them want to benefit from the business not to lose their money.

Patience is key and a lot of people lack that in their investments in crypto. They allow fear to rule them into selling for fear of loss during the dip.

This is definitely the truth that many people do not know about cryptocurrency, as long as the quantity of coins you have remains the same, you ain't losing.

from the parspective you are gving out,we just assume that the dip is way below what the investor has invested in the cryptocurency trading,and this is mainly caused by panic and lack of proper knowledge of the market.

Knowing how to use the STOP LOSS feature available on different exchange platforms is also key to not losing so much money from cryptocurrencies.

True fact bro, I've come to learn that here on bizdustry. I really love being here as my crypto knowledge has greatly improved. Many people rush to sell anytime they just see a downward trend in their assets. Thanks bro for this knowledge

I had read that line in another forum that was posted by a popular member. That means when you buy a crypto coin for investment you are sure that you wouldn't need the money within a year so that you can let the holdings stay there regardless of the market price.

I had read that line in another forum that was posted by a popular member. That means when you buy a crypto coin for investment you are sure that you wouldn't need the money within a year so that you can let the holdings stay there regardless of the market price.
If you are investing in solid projects, then, it would be advisable to use funds that won't be needed for a while. This is to help you keep calm even when the market dips.

Knowing how to use the STOP LOSS feature available on different exchange platforms is also key to not losing so much money from cryptocurrencies.
The stop loss is already a loss on it's own. The difference is that the loss is not much . The loss you cut during the bull may worth ten times what you sold it for

That's true. In the crypto currency exchange Business one just need to put their emotions in place and ensure that they do not sell whenever the market is on a downturn. With time you will definitely make your money

This is why it is very important not to be putting emergency fund into crypto currency exchange Business. If at all you want to invest your money ensure to think for long term and after that you will definitely not sell in loss

I solely agree with the poster. For the fact that there is bearish moments in crypto doesn't mean there won't be time for the bull too. But someone fall into panic mode selling.

This is so true, many crypto investors know this, but the truth is that in reality many don't practise this. Seeing your tokens reduce in value by more than half is not a palatable experience. But the truth is crypto will still always bounce back.

Year that's the truth but you need to understand not everybody have the same endurance to wait when he see the price of the coin he invested in going down.

Many people are scared of cryptocurrency investment simply because they believe that one can easily lose money there . The fact is that no one loses money in cryptocurrency unless he sells the dip.

Yeah , the dip may dip further but as far as it is a coin with good use case ,and you didn't sell the dip .you will recover your capital and profit once the bull seasons returns.
The only issue most times is that people buy shit coins which can easily be rugpulled and thus leading to a loss .
I made this mistake, and I believe everyone does it at least one time. It's fine as long as one learns from, and doesn't repeat that mistake. Another thing is to know what type of trader you are, and how much profits is enough for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back