What's new

You Don't Lose Money In Cryptocurrency Until You sell the Dip

Many people are scared of cryptocurrency investment simply because they believe that one can easily lose money there . The fact is that no one loses money in cryptocurrency unless he sells the dip.

Yeah , the dip may dip further but as far as it is a coin with good use case ,and you didn't sell the dip .you will recover your capital and profit once the bull seasons returns.
The only issue most times is that people buy shit coins which can easily be rugpulled and thus leading to a loss .
Its better to wait and sell the dip before loosing hope in investing in crypto currency but i normally prefer holding my coin for a long time and sell later for a high price.

People actually sell the dip when they are scare that the dip in price of cryptocurrency may go deeper than normal if they do not sell it on time.

People actually sell the dip when they are scare that the dip in price of cryptocurrency may go deeper than normal if they do not sell it on time.
That's when they lose money but with patience they can be able to overcome the whole issues and as thus be able to benefit when the price of the coin rises.

Majority of the people don't know about this, as a result they sell deep. It is only those who are fast with cryptocurrency trading and investment that can hold for long time.

Majority of the people don't know about this, as a result they sell deep. It is only those who are fast with cryptocurrency trading and investment that can hold for long time.
People tend to sell when the value is very low because they are scared and panic and as a result they do not want to make any more losses than they currently have. This is called panic selling and it is actually one of the major deterrents when it comes to trading.

Many people are scared of cryptocurrency investment simply because they believe that one can easily lose money there . The fact is that no one loses money in cryptocurrency unless he sells the dip.

Yeah , the dip may dip further but as far as it is a coin with good use case ,and you didn't sell the dip .you will recover your capital and profit once the bull seasons returns.
The only issue most times is that people buy shit coins which can easily be rugpulled and thus leading to a loss .
You are very right. That is one thing that differentiate you from newbies. I like I do always say that you can never loss on crypto currency for now unless the person wants to loss. You don't sell simply because the price has declined. The price will surely rise up back. So it requires patient

That's when they lose money but with patience they can be able to overcome the whole issues and as thus be able to benefit when the price of the coin rises.
It actually depends on your needs and financial strength at the time of the dip. I lost to dip when I sold my litecoin so cheap because I needed money at the time.

You are very right. That is one thing that differentiate you from newbies. I like I do always say that you can never loss on crypto currency for now unless the person wants to loss. You don't sell simply because the price has declined. The price will surely rise up back. So it requires patient
I think that is a very fine line that exists between trying to decide whether to sell and cut the losses that you have or holding the cryptocurrency coin and hoping for it to increase. If you are invested in A reputable coin then it is better to hold it but if you have a smaller less successful coin then it may just continue to drop in price.

I think that is a very fine line that exists between trying to decide whether to sell and cut the losses that you have or holding the cryptocurrency coin and hoping for it to increase. If you are invested in A reputable coin then it is better to hold it but if you have a smaller less successful coin then it may just continue to drop in price.
You are right. I thought feyorra token by faucetpay will have good future. But form my feyorra token worth $60 before now went below $10. So my prediction was wrong about the token. So I will never invest in any new coin or else it is common and have been doing well

You are right on this because so many people make that mistake of selling during the dip and not knowing that the crypto currency would still rise again after falling

That's a very simple fact people need to understand about the workings of the cryptocurrencies market before jumping into conclusion that the market will never return as it where again.

You are right like what they say about the fear factor. You only sell when the price drops because you think that the price may hit rock bottom. That would be scary to lose a big slice of your investment so you sell while the losses are still minimal. But if you do not sell then you have not lost yet.

It's true but people sell out of fear, I mean it's frustrating when you see your coin value going down every day, fear of the unknown makes them sell out, not everyone has that level of perseverance to wait it out and hope for a bull run.

You may be right but people do not have the same endurance limit and people tend to panic when there is a dip and they rationalize that they should quickly cut their loss by selling before it dips further.
Most people are not patient enough to wait for the price to go up back. And that is because they don't have the knowledge of how the crypto currency works. Once they see that the price is coming down. They will think that it will not come up back so they sell there coin in hurry after it is lossing

You are right. I thought feyorra token by faucetpay will have good future. But form my feyorra token worth $60 before now went below $10. So my prediction was wrong about the token. So I will never invest in any new coin or else it is common and have been doing well
I am actually quite surprised that this cryptocurrency decreased so much and price over this time because this website is actually quite popular and many people that are invested in cryptocurrency utilise their micro wallet.

I am actually quite surprised that this cryptocurrency decreased so much and price over this time because this website is actually quite popular and many people that are invested in cryptocurrency utilise their micro wallet.
That is one good reason that I left the token in my address without thinking of selling it. I thought of the popularity of the website that with this it will help the price of the token

You are right. But it truly happened to me when I bought dogecoin. I bought dogecoin at 0.66 dollars. I thought the price will go up to 0.70 and I will sell it to that price. But the price went down to 0.19 dollars. When it went up to 0.24 I sold my dogecoin because the price might go down to 0.01.

You are right. But it truly happened to me when I bought dogecoin. I bought dogecoin at 0.66 dollars. I thought the price will go up to 0.70 and I will sell it to that price. But the price went down to 0.19 dollars. When it went up to 0.24 I sold my dogecoin because the price might go down to 0.01.
This mean you lost some of your money because you sold at a price lower than what you bought at. This is why we must have an entry point and exist point and also be patient.

If you need money badly and if you are forced to sell your coins when the market is down you will lose money in crypto currency, otherwise you do not lose money because you can wait until the price goes high in order to sell your assets

This mean you lost some of your money because you sold at a price lower than what you bought at. This is why we must have an entry point and exist point and also be patient.
You are so right about patience. I have noticed that whenever I decide to sell a coin at a loss, as soon as I sell, the coin starts to moon as if it was waiting for me to dispose it first. I have learnt my lesson now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back