What's new

You Don't Lose Money In Cryptocurrency Until You sell the Dip

This is why it is very important not to be putting emergency fund into crypto currency exchange Business. If at all you want to invest your money ensure to think for long term and after that you will definitely not sell in loss.

Yes that is just the truth ,even now most of the cryptocurrency I bought few months ago are in Dip shit... But whatever happen I'm not selling it out for any loss ,it will continue to be there as long as until I am able to generate back my money with profit, I cannot be a loser here

You may be correct, but individuals do not have the same endurance limit, and when there is a dip, people panic and justify that they should minimize their losses immediately by selling before it dips any more.

This is definitely the truth that many people do not know about cryptocurrency, as long as the quantity of coins you have remains the same, you ain't losing.

You are right, a lot of people without adequate knowledge about crypto currencies feels they can eadily lose money even without selling the coins which is not true.

succeeding in cryptocurrency requires proper knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis because they will help you to know the right time to buy and the right time to sale. Even and that you need to understand that nothing is sure in cryptocurrency.

Yes , we are losing the value of our assets as you said. But that is just by the way some cryptocurrenciess value will never return back to it original price making us lose our money.

True fact bro, I've come to learn that here on bizdustry. I really love being here as my crypto knowledge has greatly improved. Many people rush to sell anytime they just see a downward trend in their assets. Thanks bro for this knowledge.

Many people are scared of cryptocurrency investment simply because they believe that one can easily lose money there . The fact is that no one loses money in cryptocurrency unless he sells the dip.

Yeah , the dip may dip further but as far as it is a coin with good use case ,and you didn't sell the dip .you will recover your capital and profit once the bull seasons returns.
The only issue most times is that people buy shit coins which can easily be rugpulled and thus leading to a loss .
The traders who are beginners begin to become anxious during a bear season, and these are the ones who sell the dip because in their eyes the value is reducing. However, crypto is an investment of patience, and so, in cases like this, it is best to hold the coin, provided it is not on the verge of crashing

Many people are scared of cryptocurrency investment simply because they believe that one can easily lose money there . The fact is that no one loses money in cryptocurrency unless he sells the dip.

Yeah , the dip may dip further but as far as it is a coin with good use case ,and you didn't sell the dip .you will recover your capital and profit once the bull seasons returns.
The only issue most times is that people buy shit coins which can easily be rugpulled and thus leading to a loss .
I think in crypto the most important factor is the patience, if someone doesn't have patience it would be difficult for them to make profits, specially for beginners.

That is definitelly correct,because what makes people to loss some or even all of their assets is the issue of fear,immediately there is a fall in price,the next thing that they will be thinking of is to sell.

You are correct, however in that kind of an environment, emotional control is not always simple.
I recalled a moment when I used Binary to trade.
I had reached -10 already.
Despite the fact that my indications were accurate, I couldn't wait.
Though I had to sell, I was sorry I did.

made this error, and I believe everyone does at least once. It's fine as long as the mistake is learned from and not repeated. Another thing to consider is what type of trader you are and how much profit you require.

You are right, a lot of people without adequate knowledge about crypto currencies feels they can eadily lose money even without selling the coins which is not true.
You're right about that. They can't really lose money if they don't sell in the dip as there's always a possibility that a particular coin would surge back up and even earn you more profits.

You're right about that. They can't really lose money if they don't sell in the dip as there's always a possibility that a particular coin would surge back up and even earn you more profits.
I think this method is even the best to earn from especially for people who are scared to take a lot of risks when carrying out crypto currency transactions. They should wait till the coin surge up and then sell.

This is not always easy as most people will say, I understand cryptocurrency will always return back , but in most cases you won't really be happy seeing your money reducing so much for almost a period of 1 year.

I think this method is even the best to earn from especially for people who are scared to take a lot of risks when carrying out crypto currency transactions. They should wait till the coin surge up and then sell.
That's what I always tell those who think cryptocurrency is gambling. You won't lose any cash if you don't withdraw at dip; you will only lose money if you do or if the coin crash just like how the Luna coin did.

You are correct, and a lot of individuals make the problem of selling during a drop without realizing that the value of cryptocurrencies will eventually climb again.

You're right, it's not easy to control your emotions in this situation. I remember when I traded Binary. I was already -10. Even if the signal was right, I couldn't wait. I had to sell it, but I regretted it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back