What's new

You Don't Lose Money In Cryptocurrency Until You sell the Dip

For a lot of people holding for too long is simply not possible because they need money and have to withdraw even when the currency is doing down. If you are working on a limited budget, this is bound to happen.

As far as I'm concerned as a cryptocurrency investor, the decrease in the price of cryptocurrency is something that is always temporary that will always revert back to positive; so I'm never selling at this time.

That is why it is advisable for one to be aware of all risks involved in crypto trading before going into it. Being aware of these risks will help one to know that it is possible for a coin to go up again after going down. And that fluctuations is part of the cryptocurrency business. Personally, I make sure I stake only what I can afford to lose. It is just my opinion though.

Yes, but it's advisable not to put emergency funds into crypto trade exchange. Also, one shouldn't be too over ambitious or greedy to avoid losses.

Many people are scared of cryptocurrency investment simply because they believe that one can easily lose money there . The fact is that no one loses money in cryptocurrency unless he sells the dip.

Yeah , the dip may dip further but as far as it is a coin with good use case ,and you didn't sell the dip .you will recover your capital and profit once the bull seasons returns.
The only issue most times is that people buy shit coins which can easily be rugpulled and thus leading to a loss .

I am really new to cryptocurrencies. However, I have noticed that there are some trading platforms that enables you to set a price when it comes to trading crypto. This means that the coin would automicatically sell on the platform before you suffer from further loss. All you have to do is set a "stop loss" price.

Many people are scared of cryptocurrency investment simply because they believe that one can easily lose money there . The fact is that no one loses money in cryptocurrency unless he sells the dip.

Yeah , the dip may dip further but as far as it is a coin with good use case ,and you didn't sell the dip .you will recover your capital and profit once the bull seasons returns.
The only issue most times is that people buy shit coins which can easily be rugpulled and thus leading to a loss .
That is one thing about the issue most investors do not really understand about the cryptocurency market trading,they freight a lot when the market ahs started experiencing a dip,but they fail to realise the a good con will always rise.

I always say "never sell a dip".
New traders always fall to this temptations because they tend to have less patience.
Patience is the first key to becoming a successful trader.
Where you hold your coins through the dip and make a good profit in the bull season

Yes I feel most person are scared of crypto because of the rise and decrease of the coin,truely there is loss and there is profit as well

It is true that so many people are afraid of getting into cryptocurrency investment due to its high volatility. But it us also true that success in it lies in choosing good coins that you know will rise even after a dip.

You should always note that anytime your are going to be making any trade calls in your cryptocurrency journey, you should always make it a habit to buy the dip and sell the pumps

I am trading crypto coins on Payeer and I think it has the option where your coin automatically sells if it dips further and you may save your coins from fluctuating further. This is a really good option and it is also available on Okex as far as I know.

That's very true. It's seems like you are talking directly to me. I am scared of cryptocurrency investment. as the matter of fact I've never invest on any cryoto.

Cryptocurrency trading and investment is not for people with faint heart. The reason is that the price of cryptocurrencies from treat most of the time and the marketplace. You are going to lose money if you are allowed your a motion to you rule the cryptocurrency trading for you.

This is only when you are trading spot ,Those people that are trading future will always lose even with the slightest decrease in the price of cryptocurrency, it all depends on individual sometimes because people who are able to trade with proper risk management can still gain Even I'm the dip.

Sadly, a lot of us are not financially capable to hold our crypto assets for a longer period of time. Sometimes it takes many months for the market to improve and you may not be able to hold your assets. That's how you end up selling during the dip.

Converting coins to other profitable coins is a best strategy to recover your loss. I have done that multiple times, I have exchanged litecoins and Bitcoin Cash to BNB to earn more profits.

It is very true. Cryptocurrency are designed in such a way that if they go cheap overtime they will come up again in price. Investing in cryptocurrency require patience and you must be able to control your emotion so that you will not to lose out money.

When you are investing the money that you cannot hold fr a long time, you might end up losing money in crypto investment. However, if you invest with spare money that yo do not need immediately, you will profit.

I use to be scared when I first start investing in crypto currency, and i have loose a lot, but now I don't get scared even when I heard about my coin crashing m I still leave it there knowing fully well that it will rise again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back