What's new

You Don't Lose Money In Cryptocurrency Until You sell the Dip

Year that's the truth but you need to understand not everybody have the same endurance to wait when he see the price of the coin he invested in going down.
Have you been in a situation where the coin you invested in was dipping and you sell in a hurry to avoid loss but as soon as you sell, it starts climbing up again and even surpass your original target price to sell? I have experienced that and to be honest, it is not a palatable feeling at all.

I am starting to see the sense in that common saying that there's no complete loss in crypto currency, if it dips, it would come back up, Bitcoin has grown exponentially just few weeks of bull run.

Yes, but this current dip as made me to understand that its better to sell at a particular dip, before it get dipper. Then enter after its dip as been exhausted...
Many people are scared of cryptocurrency investment simply because they believe that one can easily lose money there . The fact is that no one loses money in cryptocurrency unless he sells the dip.

Yeah , the dip may dip further but as far as it is a coin with good use case ,and you didn't sell the dip .you will recover your capital and profit once the bull seasons returns.
The only issue most times is that people buy shit coins which can easily be rugpulled and thus leading to a loss .

Yes, but this current dip as made me to understand that its better to sell at a particular dip, before it get dipper. Then enter after its dip as been exhausted...
That's you. If I had sold my bitcoin when it dipped to $28k , by now I will be regreting my decision. Long term holdl is the best for a project that is strong

Many people are scared of cryptocurrency investment simply because they believe that one can easily lose money there . The fact is that no one loses money in cryptocurrency unless he sells the dip.

Yeah , the dip may dip further but as far as it is a coin with good use case ,and you didn't sell the dip .you will recover your capital and profit once the bull seasons returns.
The only issue most times is that people buy shit coins which can easily be rugpulled and thus leading to a loss .
Although no one in this life like to be taking risk anyhow if they are not very sure of what they are going to invest their money into, it the life itself is full of risk as well, so if we all need to invest we should invest wisely.

I believe that the best way to earn money from cryptocurrencies is to trade on hourly basis. Trading crypto each and every hour is very profitable and this is what I have noticed.

I believe that the best way to earn money from cryptocurrencies is to trade on hourly basis. Trading crypto each and every hour is very profitable and this is what I have noticed.
It is only profitable if the coin is fluctuating really very well else one still need to wait for a significant rise to take out profits. However shirt term trading is profitable though .

That's true. In the crypto currency exchange Business one just need to put their emotions in place and ensure that they do not sell whenever the market is on a downturn. With time you will definitely make your money
This usually require so much patience and that is why you would realise that people ain't willing to wait and they later regret selling when prices start going up.

The best thing to do if you are ito crypto investments is to buy good coins like btc , eth during dip and hold it to sell at higher price , definitely the good crypto will increase in it's value , there is no chance of losing unless you invest in some shitcoins as mentioned in the thread post.

I bought just about 200 dogecoin when the price was 31-37 cents. The current price is 28 cents. I am still at loss with my dogecoin investment. However, I did not sell my dogecoin, and may not sell until I can actually make profits. You don't lose money in crypto currency investment if you do not panic sell.

My fear on the future of cryptocurrency is that 80% of the investors knows nothing about the real trading . They just believe in buying in the dip and selling when it soar. And when the price dips uncontrollable like what we witnessed in the last two months, it triggered a selloff because they can't read the crypto chart.

I am someone who have actually made this mistake of selling a coin on a huge loss and with the knowledge that I have gained since then I do not think that I'm going to repeat that again.

You are right to some extent but we cannot just help it than to sell the dip when we are in urgent need of cash and the only way to get it is through the selling the c that we have.

You are right but it is not easy to control one's emotions in a situation like that. I remembered a time I was trading on Binary. I was already into -10. I couldn't wait even though my signals were correct. I had to sell but I regretted it.
I have someone who traded Binary too. Very risky deal I must confess. I learned that the spread has now increased and the negativity is very high now. At such an instant of -10, only if your capital can survive it.

Hmm great insight my friend. I have guys who sold of all their Bitcoin when it was going on the dip, but now most of them are regretting their actions.

Do not go in the cryptocurrency if you are not ready to have patience yes you will lose your money and you will lose so much money, cryptocurrency currencies all about having some patience and holding your cryptocurrencyfor a long time before selling

Hmm great insight my friend. I have guys who sold of all their Bitcoin when it was going on the dip, but now most of them are regretting their actions.
That's what happens when you give in to panic sell during bearish period . Bitcoin is a strong project that will stand the test of time. They should have held to their coin .

Yeah that's is the real truth except you sell the dip you can make profit but this requires you been patience and never panic when your investment is going down for a moment.

If you don't sell during the dip, you don't lose your money you have invested in crypto currency. You also do not incur losses if you have invested in top performing coins.

.Hmm.. As long we are humans with homos in our body, i know that some investors, most especially those with no other source of income will be controlled because they don't want to loose their money....
Year that's the truth but you need to understand not everybody have the same endurance to wait when he see the price of the coin he invested in going down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back