What's new

Would you resort to begging if it was the only way to make some money?

I will not deny the fact that I have begged before online especially when I don't really have money on me but I think it is addictionable and should be avoided.

I pray not to be in such a situation that will warrant begging,but no I will never beg to make ends meet rather I will turn to family members that I have not asked anything from before.

I pray not to be in such a situation that will warrant begging,but no I will never beg to make ends meet rather I will turn to family members that I have not asked anything from before.
Exactly, it is everyone's prayer not to ever be in such a situation at all and like you said it would be best to meet a family member to help out than going to outsiders

I think it depends on my situation. If I was out of my job, lost my home, and more, I might consider begging on the street. But, I normally would rather try my best to find a new job. Begging can only get you so far, but looking for a job, and keeping with it, will benefit you so much more. And it will help you get back to living in a home, and having a life again.

I wouldn't resort to begging if I cannot make money online. I have emergency funds that can help me survive for 6 months even if I do not earn a penny. I will be able to find a work in less than 6 months

No, I will never beg even if that was the only way to make money. I do not like when I see donate button on the sites. You should either charge for your content or provide free and make money from ads, asking money for checking your content is not professional.

Oh no! I won't do that. Begging isn't allowed in other countries like here in Africa where an average person capable of working will resort into a begged overnight

There are a lot of conditions that might make one to beg for a means of livelihood, under normal conditions, I think I am very much likely to fare better looking for small works to live on than to beg . I can only beg if I have lost some important part of my body.

No, I will never beg even if that was the only way to make money. I do not like when I see donate button on the sites. You should either charge for your content or provide free and make money from ads, asking money for checking your content is not professional.
There are truly so many ways that one can earn. I would never resort to begging that easily too. I better try out everything first. Of which I know that I am packaged enough by now to be able to choose from the many opportunities of how I can earn.

Begging can never be the only means available to make money. There are both online and offline jobs that someone would be able to do no matter the situation or condition.

My belief is that begging will not be the only thing left to make money as long as humanity is in existence. There simple ways to make money other than resulting into begging. You have to put down your ego and shame aside in order to make money with begging.

I don't see myself begging in the streets but I am not too proud to ask a relative for help whether in the form of a loan or cash gift. I am fortunate to have very helpful and loving relatives who would not hesitate to help. They don't usually ask to be paid back but there's an unwritten code In my family about paying it forward. I give alms to children and helpless people but not to people who look far healthier and stronger than me. Our faith tells us that we are our brother's keeper.

I'd never ever resort to that no matter what happens. Begging isn't a good image for anyone. I'm usually against those who're able bodied and resort to such low life means of living.

We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to surviv
If these beggars could do something tangible with the amount they realise everyday, it would be a good deal. Instead, they waste the money on unimportant things. I don't think I can beg to survive.

We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to survive?
I think if i was in a very tight situation, with no form of assistance, i would resort to begging, instead of dying.
That does not mean that i would keep begging to sustain my self. With the little gained, i can start up something no matter how little.

I dint see anything wrong with begging so far you need to survive when you are passing through hardship , so instead of resorting into stealing , i will rather begging people most especially friends for help.

I know the kind of person I am, may we not see situations that would require us to beg to eat but if push comes to shove, I doubt I would beg, would rather do menial jobs than beg
Begging is not really good to me I prefer to do something good for myself in order to get money than begging in street, no matter how the situation can push someone I don't like it.

We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to survive?
I don't think it can ever get to that. I mean, I pray it doesn't 😂. I have never been in this situation where I lack so much I have to go and beg, there's always a little I can do to make money for myself

There is no way one can tell me that begging is the only way to make money, so do not resort to begging because begging is not the only way to earn money except maybe that is lazy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back