What's new

Would you resort to begging if it was the only way to make some money?

The only people I've begged in this life are my parents and uncles, with other relatives. And I did it when I was younger, I can't do that now nor go and beg in the street. One who is hardworking doesn't do that cos its let down.

It is not advisable for anyone to be begging because begging creates some kind of psychological disorder that will make you not to think critically and look for ways of making your own money.

We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to survive?

Seriously, it's very shameful to beg as far as I'm concerned. As long as you still have your two legs and two hands complete, there is no way begging is going to be an option.

As far as I have a good health I don't see any reason for me to beg . It is disgusting because begging to me means laziness . I do rather beg for work Instead of money

This question is a very tempting and serious question about life and survival, there's nothing I cannot do to make money but the last thing I will ever do is stealing, so i will rather beg to make money than steal.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, it's only a useless individual who's is fully healthy and capable of doing something for himself to make money that would resort to begging.

The only people I've begged in this life are my parents and uncles, with other relatives. And I did it when I was younger, I can't do that now nor go and beg in the street. One who is hardworking doesn't do that cos its let down.

I know the kind of person I am, may we not see situations that would require us to beg to eat but if push comes to shove, I doubt I would beg, would rather do menial jobs than beg
I would never resort to begging even if that is the only way that is left for me to make money in this life I would rather go back to my village and start farming instead of begging in the city.

I haven't been in that kind of position and I don't pray to be in that position. However, if I have exhausted all my means to get money to maintain myself I will rather beg from families and friends

I know that I can only work in order to raise money to start a business but I cannot make begging to be a full-time job as far as I am still here and it and did not lose any body part.

Instead of begging, I would rather ask people to show me how they make money so I can earn and sustain myself too. This is far better.

Instead of begging, I would rather ask people to show me how they make money so I can earn and sustain myself too. This is far better.
I agree with you. In fact most people respect people who are ready to learn and earn on their own no matter the situation they are in. Most people will even sponsor you to get your own earning methods.

I really don't like begging and I don't see myself doing that. I think in as much as menial jobs is still very much in town I can do that to help myself out of any condition that I am

I agree with you. In fact most people respect people who are ready to learn and earn on their own no matter the situation they are in. Most people will even sponsor you to get your own earning methods.
This is a far better option. Begging people every now and then would make them get tired of you and want to run away from you.

I would never resort to begging, I would rather die from hunger. When I launched my website, I also added paypal donate button and asked the visitor to make contributions via PayPal. I did this because I had seen a lot of bloggers so same thing. But later I felt embarrassed to ask for donations, thus, I removed the donate button.

Begging is not what I can do or will I recommend it to someone. You can borrow instead, as this would make you start your own business after which you pay back. This way, you stop begging.

Not all the people can borrow money because even if they do borrow money, they would be lacking skills to use that money in a way that would generate them income. Moreover, if they do borrow money and then suffer from loss, what will they do then? They will eventually get into bigger trouble. This is why some people have no choice but to beg.

We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to survive?
I would never resort to begging no matter how bad the situation or condition as turn to because I know that no matter how bad it is I can always go back to my village whereby we still have a family house.

No I would not as well as I constantly hope to never ever remain in a circumstance where I need to turn to begging as a resource of lovelihoood. Begging is actually a huge mo for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back