What's new

Would you resort to begging if it was the only way to make some money?

I sympathise with those who are actually in trouble and needs help. But some people have made it their business. We should carefully examine visually before giving any money to them.
The examination you are talking about what is the need ? You mean that we should examine who were giving out things for that there are some people who are faking one disability or the other ? Can't believe people can fake being blind just for beggng sake

The examination you are talking about what is the need ? You mean that we should examine who were giving out things for that there are some people who are faking one disability or the other ? Can't believe people can fake being blind just for beggng sake
You don't know probably the reality. Just search on YouTube about real business behind beggars. In our locality, beggar was found to have a property of 2 flats and plots which he had bought by begging only.

I do not hope that it would get to that extent for me or anyone that I know. There are a thousand and one opportunities out there one just needs to find them instead of begging.

Have you ever been stranded in a strange city and for some reasons you have no funds on you, not even your card? You may have to beg not out of habit but helplessness.

I am sure such kind of situation is rare. However, such kind of situation would be really horrifying to deal with. Just imagine getting stuck in a city where you have no money and no relative to help you. Perhaps you can phone your relative and send them money to your city instead of you begging people?

I am sure such kind of situation is rare. However, such kind of situation would be really horrifying to deal with. Just imagine getting stuck in a city where you have no money and no relative to help you. Perhaps you can phone your relative and send them money to your city instead of you begging people?
So, how do you get those funds in the absence of your card which you have been robbed of? I pray such experiences remain rare because that makes such dire situations unreal to those who never went through such.

I do not hope that it would get to that extent for me or anyone that I know. There are a thousand and one opportunities out there one just needs to find them instead of begging.
We can only pray and hope that we should not find ourselves in such a terrible situation. It is demeaning to start to beg for money to survive but it is still better than stealing which can get someone in bigger trouble than begging.

We can only pray and hope that we should not find ourselves in such a terrible situation. It is demeaning to start to beg for money to survive but it is still better than stealing which can get someone in bigger trouble than begging.
That is true, I hope it never ever comes to stealing or begging for anyone I know or don't even know because it is really demeaning to beg from another like you and stealing is even worse.

You don't know probably the reality. Just search on YouTube about real business behind beggars. In our locality, beggar was found to have a property of 2 flats and plots which he had bought by begging only.
if these people that are begging money are not pretending to be blind or disabled then if they're using the begging money to build the house I don't see anything wrong with that, it is only wrong if they are lying to us by pretending to be blind or disable.

Although I’ve heard of so many people that are into begging and are using it to make better living than someone even working with his two hands.I don’t want to judge anybody because I don’t know what might have lead to that but i know myself that the last thing i will is begging since i still have my two hands for working

if these people that are begging money are not pretending to be blind or disabled then if they're using the begging money to build the house I don't see anything wrong with that, it is only wrong if they are lying to us by pretending to be blind or disable.
It may be subjective. if someone is begging for his stomach to be filled up that is something else. But begging as an investment so that with that they money can create their own house and properties that is not acceptable, at least in my region. if you want to build your own home then you must work, not beg.

So, how do you get those funds in the absence of your card which you have been robbed of? I pray such experiences remain rare because that makes such dire situations unreal to those who never went through such.

Calling your friend or relative would get help you to get out of such situation if you ever get robbed or got your money or credit/debit card stolen. I have saved my earnings in an online account and if i ever get in such a situation, all I have to do is use internet to cashout from my payment processor. I think paypal users can also get out of such situation if they ever have stored money in their paypal account, right or wrong?

It may be subjective. if someone is begging for his stomach to be filled up that is something else. But begging as an investment so that with that they money can create their own house and properties that is not acceptable, at least in my region. if you want to build your own home then you must work, not beg.
the people that are begging in the streets do not have an opportunity to work because some of them are disable, since they are disabled how do you think they should work to raise money to build a house to live in and to take care of the children ?

Yes. I would result to begging if that is the only choice I've got. There is nothing wrong in openly accepting that you need help and also crying for help.

I know the kind of person I am, may we not see situations that would require us to beg to eat but if push comes to shove, I doubt I would beg, would rather do menial jobs than beg
Hmmmm i pray we never see such a situation but if it's about surviving I would beg......cause what if I have younger ones to take care of I would do anything for them so if it's to beg no problem
We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to survive?

There is no dignity in begging for alms all the time. I would rather engage in many jobs since I am physically fit. I would rather approach local restaurants and do chores for them in exchange for tokens, no matter how small it is.

Since I'm not desperate to earn something that requires money by all means. In not touched nor moved by finance. I'll only work to achieve financial stability and not going begging.

Hmmmm i pray we never see such a situation but if it's about surviving I would beg......cause what if I have younger ones to take care of I would do anything for them so if it's to beg no problem
True that, that's why we shouldn't see problems that we won't be able to solve, because like you said if someone has responsibility then he might beg at least for their sake

I don’t think I would straight out beg for money, but if I really didn’t have a penny to my name I would just sit outside on the curb of any store or gas station with a really sad look on my face. I’m thinking within minutes some guy would come around asking me if “everything was alright” and from there I would totally hustle him.

Exactly , you get the point ....you are the elder one and you have a big responsibility to take care of your younger ones if a situation arises that begging seems the only option then I would do it...let's just pray God doesn't give us such situation
True that, that's why we shouldn't see problems that we won't be able to solve, because like you said if someone has responsibility then he might beg at least for their sake

We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to survive?
For one, begging can never be the only way to make money. But if it Eventually turns out to be the case, there is nothing else you can do as a human. But avoid begging please.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back