What's new

Would you resort to begging if it was the only way to make some money?

There is no way one can tell me that begging is the only way to make money, so do not resort to begging because begging is not the only way to earn money except maybe that is lazy.
It is a total sign of laziness. Beside this can't even be the only way of making money. The thing is that in situation in which things like this arises , it will be very difficult for you to start doing it most especially when you are not used to them

As long as you are healthy I don't see the reason why you should beg. Once you are healthy there are so many businesses you can dive into or you can get a job and start making money instead of begging. It will make you unproductive in your lifetime.

The poster is asking if begging was the only way , that means you don't have another way out than begging , I would rather prefer than start stealing or doing illegal business

This question is a very tempting and serious question about life and survival, there's nothing I cannot do to make money but the last thing I will ever do is stealing, so i will rather beg to make money than steal.

There are many people who usually resort to begging when they have no choice, but the main issue is that many people have adopted begging as a really big profession.

Sometimes one has to swallowed his/her pride to get what he wants as long as it's not against the rule of the land. In the case that I offended the people who is to assist, there is nothing wrong in apologizing.

The poster is asking if begging was the only way , that means you don't have another way out than begging , I would rather prefer than start stealing or doing illegal business
Lolz, it is very difficult to accept this personally, but this is a situation we don't have any control of. Anyway it is even much more better than having to steal. I can't even imagine being in this situation. Lolz.

Some people takes this as a habit especially were I live, I don't know what's wrong with some of them you'll see them healthy and strong but they still prefer to beg.

Lolz, it is very difficult to accept this personally, but this is a situation we don't have any control of. Anyway it is even much more better than having to steal. I can't even imagine being in this situation. Lolz.
You are right , the poster says if begging is the only way out , would you resort to begging or start doing crime , and in my own opinion , I think begging is better than going into crime .

That's true, I also don't think begging will be the best option, I think there will be a good opportunity that you can use to feed yourself than to beg, begging is not a good idea.

It is a total sign of laziness. Beside this can't even be the only way of making money. The thing is that in situation in which things like this arises , it will be very difficult for you to start doing it most especially when you are not used to them

I am sure that if a person has no choice, then they would have to resort to begging, but it could be the last resort if a person does not get a good job in the end.

I am sure that if a person has no choice, then they would have to resort to begging, but it could be the last resort if a person does not get a good job in the end.
Begging is bad and people should not consider it as the last resort No matter What May happen. There are still a lot of opportunity for people to make money both online and offline.

Knowing myself as I do, I hope that we never find ourselves in situations where we would have to rely on begging for food. However, if necessary, I doubt I would do it and would prefer to work menial jobs.

I will never result to beggingno matter the situation i will rather look for a way to struggle and get something to do to generate what i need legally. Begging is never an option for because I believe it all laziness to result to begging. Most times those beggars do as a job.
There is one thing about the issue of begging,if you are engaged into this act,it will be very difficult for you to get what you realy need,because at the slightest thing,you will resort to begging,it devalues your person if its done on a constant basis.

I do not see anything wrong in reaching out to other people to assist you in setting up your own business. This does not mean that I am going to be completely comfortable with begging continuously just to survive. Provided that I am physically fit, I am always going to try to make money on my own.

I will never result to beggingno matter the situation i will rather look for a way to struggle and get something to do to generate what i need legally. Begging is never an option for because I believe it all laziness to result to begging. Most times those beggars do as a job.
There is one thing about the issue of begging,if you are engaged into this act,it will be very difficult for you to get what you realy need,because at the slightest thing,you will resort to begging,it devalues your person if its done on a constant basis.

Nobody will ever consider finding themselves in a situation like this. I won't want to even entertain this concept because I always try to think positively.And i always make sure i don't put myself in a situation where my pride will get hurt.

The question says if thats The only way left , nobody likes begging in order to survive but if thats the only way to survive , then its better to beg than to resort into stealing to survive.
Nobody will ever consider finding themselves in a situation like this. I won't want to even entertain this concept because I always try to think positively.And i always make sure i don't put myself in a situation where my pride will get hurt.

We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to survive?
God forbid, I will never beg from others to have some money, that's why I am consistent already in making money and working hard. If I can be desperate in finding solutions to my needs then why won't I be desperate in making money?.

The only way that I am going to feel comfortable to beg is if I do not have the strength like if I am chronically sick. I believe that I stand a chance of making more money if I am going to work hard.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back