What's new

Would you resort to begging if it was the only way to make some money?

I pray i dont ever find my self in such situations, that is why we are advice to always plan for our future, have backup plans to support your business, have savings you can fall back to when things get rough.

Unfortunately, not everyone can plan their future properly. Times are very tough right now. Times have changes so drasttically and we have lost many things. For example, when we are young, we have more energy to work. As we get old, we lose the power to work. This has also been a big problem for many people.

The questions asking if that is the only means, I don't believe that can situation can really occur to me because it's a function of the mind, you will always for sure have another thing to do to get money

I know that once in a while we may find ourselves in a very tight corner where we have to do something urgent to survive. But we don't pray for us to find ourselves in such situation though. But if paraventure it happens, I don't see anything wrong in meeting one or two persons to explain yourself and ask for help. But I will have to do it maturely in my case. That is my opinion.

Unfortunately, not everyone can plan their future properly. Times are very tough right now. Times have changes so drasttically and we have lost many things. For example, when we are young, we have more energy to work. As we get old, we lose the power to work. This has also been a big problem for many people.
True, many people fall into such situations because the time they had the energy to work, they didnt or they did not save back then for when they might have nothing. And like you side, currently times are tough. Things are not as easy as it was back then

No.. No way will I ever do that.. Begging will never be an option for me. Even though, there are trying moments for everyone during which you'll be down financially, but instead of begging, one can think of what you're good at and start from there

This thread reminded me of my post I started on Mylot about a decade back. That was a funny topic but now I see this topic is picking up in every forum site. I had suggested, "Let's start a company of beggars that will park their car in a distant place, change into their business outfit and go to their allotted spot for begging". I am sure that's how it works in all countries. Some beggars even sell their profitable business spot for a premium and develop another one.

This thread reminded me of my post I started on Mylot about a decade back. That was a funny topic but now I see this topic is picking up in every forum site. I had suggested, "Let's start a company of beggars that will park their car in a distant place, change into their business outfit and go to their allotted spot for begging". I am sure that's how it works in all countries. Some beggars even sell their profitable business spot for a premium and develop another one.

Actually, begging has indeed become a business in my city. Most of the beggars are actually family beggars who rely on begging and run their families and carry out their expenses by begging people. Begging has now actually become a profession in my city and this makes poor people suffer who do actually need money.

You are very correct. Not everyone has the resources in their disposal to plan their lives the way they would have wanted it. Some people lost their parents at a young age and have no one to take good care of their responsibilities if such people resort to begging, it is better than stealing and robbery.

You are very correct. Not everyone has the resources in their disposal to plan their lives the way they would have wanted it. Some people lost their parents at a young age and have no one to take good care of their responsibilities if such people resort to begging, it is better than stealing and robbery.

It is not just about losing a parent. Many people do have their parents with them but relying on parents is the BIGGEST mistake one can ever make. You should not rely on your parents and you should find your own ways to make money and become financially independent.

It is not just about losing a parent. Many people do have their parents with them but relying on parents is the BIGGEST mistake one can ever make. You should not rely on your parents and you should find your own ways to make money and become financially independent.
I become very sad when I hear about such dire situation of people. It is better to donate them something from our pockets every time, so that they can at least fill their stomach.

I become very sad when I hear about such dire situation of people. It is better to donate them something from our pockets every time, so that they can at least fill their stomach.

You would not believe I rely on paid to post websites to make money and now I am relying on forums to make and save money for the future. This is because offline 9-5 salary based job is not my cup of tea and I simply favor and prefer online money making opportunities. I really hope that I will achieve my goals of making money online.

We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to survive?
I would never resort to begging on the street no matter how bad the situation is the only thing that I can do when the situation has become so bad is to relocate to my village because my grandfather has a house in the village where I can stay.

Have you ever been stranded in a strange city and for some reasons you have no funds on you, not even your card? You may have to beg not out of habit but helplessness.

Have you ever been stranded in a strange city and for some reasons you have no funds on you, not even your card? You may have to beg not out of habit but helplessness.
Thankfully I never have but if I were in this position |I cannot say that I wouldn't beg to survive. None of us know what we would do if we were suddenly helpless and alone with no money.

Thankfully I never have but if I were in this position |I cannot say that I wouldn't beg to survive. None of us know what we would do if we were suddenly helpless and alone with no money.
Exactly, nobody knows when our situation may take turn. We need to be prepare for the worst. If for any reason, begging becomes the only option, then we have to beg in order to survive.

Most of the people that are begging in the street are actually disabled people and as a result of this they do not have the ability to work for money that is why they switched to begging, I am not disable so I cannot go into it no matter how things goes

Most of the people that are begging in the street are actually disabled people and as a result of this they do not have the ability to work for money that is why they switched to begging, I am not disable so I cannot go into it no matter how things goes
I sympathise with those who are actually in trouble and needs help. But some people have made it their business. We should carefully examine visually before giving any money to them.

I could relate to such a situation and as much as I detest begging or expecting things to be handed to you for free, the circumstance warranted it.

There are a lot of conditions that might make one to beg for a means of livelihood, under normal conditions, I think I am very much likely to fare better looking for small works to live on than to beg . I can only beg if I have lost some important part of my body.
Sincerely they are definitely lots of conditions that might push or warrant you to beg but planning can do alot more to avoid and prevent those unforseen circumstances that might occur.

The topic is not talking about beggars, but rather its asking that if then only way left for you to make money for you is to beg, will you beg in order to make a living? That's the question.
Begging can never be the only way to make money and it is only a lazy man that will resort to begging as a means of making money or lively food for himself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back