What's new

Would you resort to begging if it was the only way to make some money?

Begging is a difficult circumstances to find ourselves but if we found ourselves in that case, begging to survive is not a bad thing since there is a genuine reason behind the begging. Begging is still better than stealing from others.

I hope I never reach that point where I have to beg in order to get money for basic needs. I don't think I would do it, I better do every means and any job available for me to earn some money.

If begging was the only way to make money, then i will do it. But i will beg for capital to invest in a venture, and i will promise to pay back with interest, so as to keep me motivated to think of something productive to do.

Begging cannot be the only way to make money and as human you can't resort to begging thinking is the only way to make money the best way to make money is to earn it that is why working.

I personally wouldn't because I believe it to he the lazy man's way out of a financial situation. Begging all the time has and adverse effect on ones dignity as you won't be able to speak up when the person you are begging does any wrong.

There's an adage that says "begging is better than stealing" so I will rather beg and earn than steal people's wealth and accumulate it for myself, thou I am an introvert person so i dont think I will beable to beg.

We have a few beggars in the town that I live but I do not like giving them money because I know it could go on drink or drugs. I prefer to buy them a coffee or a sandwich. If you were desperate would you beg to survive?
I pray to God not to ever make me see things that would turn me into a beggar and as am concern I hate to beg people for things that's why I go extra length to do anything offline and online in a legitimate way to get money tho.

I don't like working as a beggar and I don't want to work as such, because I hate such thing beggar is not what someone can think of to work.

There's an adage that says "begging is better than stealing" so I will rather beg and earn than steal people's wealth and accumulate it for myself, thou I am an introvert person so i dont think I will beable to beg.
Yes, I agree with you it is better to beg them to go and steal because stealing is an offence but there is no way that it is stated that the begging is an offence, however if you have better things that you know you can do to earn money I'm better you do that than begging.

That is not something I would even want to give a thought to at any given time. Why will one resort to doing that in the first place? It is not a thing or practice to really be thinking of doing at all. I will not

Yes begging is better than to go and steal. But since stealing is not a option here in the discussion, I will never opt to going begging for any reason. We all pray nothing brings us to that point in life at all.

Making money is not an easy task let alone when you don't have any means at all,but i won't beg to survive,i rather work to survive.

Concerning if I would resort to begging if it was the last or only way to make some money. Well, I don't imagine myself begging because it saddens me when I see children and young people beg for money, may we not find ourselves in that kind of position.
Post automatically merged:

Concerning if I would resort to begging if it was the last or only way to make some money. Well, I don't imagine myself begging because it saddens me when I see children and young people beg for money, may we not find ourselves in that kind of position.

No. I would never beg. I only beg God to provide me with sustenance. Only God can provide me with every thing that I need. I work hard and I believe that God will give me every thing in return. So, I would never beg any human. You should always trust God and have faith in him.

Making money is not an easy task let alone when you don't have any means at all,but i won't beg to survive,i rather work to survive.
I would also prefer to work, do any jobs I can to earn even a small amount rather than begging. As long as I am still physically and mentally healthy, I will always strive to earn my own money and don't end up begging.

I have been in some situations where I needed help at one point in my life, and I believe we all have our low moments, but what I did was to ask from my friends who could help, what if these persons have no friends or family. I just believe we should help any way we can it necessary must not be money. You could actually buy them meal if you're scared of them getting drugs with the money.

I would also prefer to work, do any jobs I can to earn even a small amount rather than begging. As long as I am still physically and mentally healthy, I will always strive to earn my own money and don't end up begging.
Begging is in the blood their are people that have it but still they love to beg. No matter how small it is dear, just manage it. It is better than begging in the street bringing your personality down.

That's the main point not begging, because one looses respect from begging and taken for granted, so many disadvantages of begging.

The only problem with beggers is that they spend the money without planning and this make them very broke at the end of the day, but i would still help them despite that

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back