What's new

Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?

Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?

• Win the lottery

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Work at the perfect job

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Many would always love to win the lottery than work at the perfect job. Firstly, my definition of a Perfect Job is the one that can meet up any of my need and be satisfied, then why would I want to win the lottery when I can work to get my money. Tell us your opinion about would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why? And Please vote

Many would always love to win the lottery than work at the perfect job.

That depends on how much you win. I've won as much as 4 dollars back on a ticket. Now, hypothetically if I won several million I would want to buy a house and retire. No one wants to work for the rest of their life and be a slave to society. Sometimes money is freedom.

I think it depends on the person. Some people want to work, and some find jobs that they enjoy to work at, but some people don't like to work. For me, I don't have a skill that pays a ton, so I have to use what skills I have. So the lottery would be much better for me. Unless I somehow get to work in the film industry.

Personally, I'm not the kind of person that is interested in gambling which is the reason why playing and winning a lottery is not something that is going to work out for me because there is no way I am going to do it.

I would be more comfortable working on a perfect job that is going to pay me a decent amount of money that will be enough to take care of my responsibilities.

I've played lottery for once in my life. Gambling isn't part of my life deal, it's why I've avoided it for the rest of my life. Wining millions in lottery can be a life changer if you are don't become broke before winning or not winning.

That depends on how much you win. I've won as much as 4 dollars back on a ticket. Now, hypothetically if I won several million I would want to buy a house and retire. No one wants to work for the rest of their life and be a slave to society. Sometimes money is freedom.

Exactly! No one definitely wants to work for the rest of their life especially when the person have to work for another company. It is something that is never going to guarantee your financial freedom. This is the reason why anyone who is smart is always going to be looking for the possibility of starting his own business. Winning a billion dollar lottery is a pure shortcut to success.

I would prefer working at a perfect job because when we call it perfect, it means it's something that we would love a lot. Doing something that brings joy to us is always a better thing over winning a big lottery. The joy that free money brings is temporary but the joy that earning money brings is permanent and much more cherisable. Some people prefer working till the last day of their life. #NeverSettle

I would prefer working at a perfect job because when we call it perfect, it means it's something that we would love a lot. Doing something that brings joy to us is always a better thing over winning a big lottery. The joy that free money brings is temporary but the joy that earning money brings is permanent and much more cherisable. Some people prefer working till the last day of their life. #NeverSettle

This is something that I connect with very well because I am this kind of person that believes in enjoying my hand work. Whenever you are on a perfect job just like it's said, it means that you are getting the perfect paycheck. This makes it very easy for you to take care of any kind of responsibility that is going to come your way.

This is something that I connect with very well because I am this kind of person that believes in enjoying my hand work. Whenever you are on a perfect job just like it's said, it means that you are getting the perfect paycheck. This makes it very easy for you to take care of any kind of responsibility that is going to come your way.
True. Working hard and earning money is like a drug for a lot of people. They tend to work harder and earn even more with time. But this only happens when they really love what they do.

Honestly, I prefer to win the lottery, and then I would open a business related to something that I really like, for example collecting, a store selling collector's pieces would be fantastic, and then I would have enough money and I would be working on something that I am passionate about.

True. Working hard and earning money is like a drug for a lot of people. They tend to work harder and earn even more with time. But this only happens when they really love what they do.

Exactly! This is the reason why I will always prefer to be someone who's got a very good job or even a business that I'm managing to make money for myself instead of being the kind of person who is dependent on gambling, betting, lottery and what have you to make money when luck is on my side.

I voted for the perfect job because the OP did not specify the winning amount from the lottery. A perfect job will give me a decent income that will not only pay my bills and help me save and invest. if you have a good income, you can easily build your wealth.

I voted for the perfect job because the OP did not specify the winning amount from the lottery. A perfect job will give me a decent income that will not only pay my bills and help me save and invest. if you have a good income, you can easily build your wealth.

A perfect job gives more guarantees. It will help you to plan your life with what you know to expect from your earnings. There will be more pressure depending on lottery money.

I voted for win the lottery, as long as you budget your money and do at least keep a part time job you should be comfortable for the rest of your life. If I didn't have to work, I would have more time for my hobbies and my life would be better IMO. I know there's people who would rather go to their dream job every day, but I feel like life is just wasted by working.

Sometimes Money is Freedom

Money doesn't mean freedom sometimes it means freedom all the time because if you have money, there is nothing you wouldn't be able to do which money can do for you.

It is the reason why a lot of people are doing everything humanly possible to make sure that they have enough money to be able to pay for anything that they want in life.

Unfortunately there is no guarantee in winning big money from playing lottery. But in a situation whereby there is a guarantee and there is a particular fixed amount of money which is very big someone can win from playing lottery, I know that a lot of people are going to choose the easy way out and not struggle with being employed to work.

Nobody wants to be poor. Poor people doesn't want to be poor and rich people will never want to be poor in their lives. They will rather die than become poor.

Anyone who is not interested in not being rich and successful in life definitely have a serious personality problem. This is because there is no way being poor is something that is enjoyable. The person who is poor is going to lack almost everything that makes life interesting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator