What's new

Would you rather fall down in public or pass gas in public???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
These two are embarrassing I tell you, but it would better if I fall down in Public than to pass gas in public.
Imagine you sitting beside your crush and you pass gas... Lol, but if you fall down it's possible your crush might help you up self. What do you think about this??

These two are embarrassing I tell you, but it would better if I fall down in Public than to pass gas in public.
Imagine you sitting beside your crush and you pass gas... Lol, but if you fall down it's possible your crush might help you up self. What do you think about this??

I fart freely without looking at anyone's face. If you're alive, it's expected the person should fart or pass gas as you put it. Why do I have to be ashamed for doing something normal for a human being to do?

I fart freely without looking at anyone's face. If you're alive, it's expected the person should fart or pass gas as you put it. Why do I have to be ashamed for doing something normal for a human being to do?

Would you feel comfortable farting when you are on a bus where a lot of people are inside? This is the angle that you should have a look at this and consider whether it is cool to go about farting without considering others around you.

But do you know you might have a problem in that gathering where you pass gas, you might be sent off at the gathering

I would honestly prefer to fall in public than for someone to hear me fart in front of them, I think that would be even more embarrassing for me if others listened to me, falling to the ground can happen to anyone.

Fall down. I have done it so many times that it don't even bother me anymore. I just laugh about it. But passing gas, it kind of interferes with other people's personal space, especially if they smell it. It is embarrassing!

When I far, people will hate me, when I fall down people will come forward to help me. I do not want to be hated by farting in public, therefore, I choose to fall down in public instead of farting.

Would you feel comfortable farting when you are on a bus where a lot of people are inside? This is the angle that you should have a look at this and consider whether it is cool to go about farting without considering others around you.

If I can't hold the fart, I will let it lose. I can't do anything to stop it in this moment and I will not suffer myself over what everyone does. There are those who might feel embarrassed about this but that's not me.

I have actually passed out gas accidentally in public when I was still in the university. I was with three friends of mine discussing when one of my classmate a girl came from behind and tickled me on my ribs. The pressure of the tickling had me fart loud. It was one of the most embarrassing day of my life.

When I far, people will hate me, when I fall down people will come forward to help me. I do not want to be hated by farting in public, therefore, I choose to fall down in public instead of farting.

I don't care if anyone will hates because I farted in public. Don't they fart? If one is alive, farting is expected to come in play once in a while. Beans and boiled eggs makes me fart too much. I avoid eating them often.

I don't care if anyone will hates because I farted in public. Don't they fart? If one is alive, farting is expected to come in play once in a while. Beans and boiled eggs makes me fart too much. I avoid eating them often.

This man, you're very hilarious. I can't believe that you're the only one who's strongly advocating and supporting your farting in public vehemently 😂.

Well, all I can say is that you shouldn't do that where there are people who are your elders as a sign of respect for them.

Lol 😁😂😂. Just like my cousin who fart so carelessly, I mean no control, she do feel that it is not her fault but nature. That it was not supposed to exist in the first place.

Falling down is far better than someone hearing and seeing you fart. It's more embarrassing. And I am someone who likes to fart around friends and family, but when in public I keep the flatulence to a minimum. :D

I've fallen down in public before, it's not that bad, just hurts more. Also I have fallen walking up stairs before, fun times!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator