What's new

Would you rather spend a Week in the Forest or a Night in a real Haunted House???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I'll take the haunted house because I do believe I might still be alive till the next day than to be in the wilderness where I live and there are wild pigs, coyotes, panthers, poisonous snakes, spiders, bears, etc., Any one of those creatures could potentially take ones life.
Though both are really scary but one is more deadly and that is spending a week in the forest.
Would you rather spend a Week in the Forest or a Night in a real Haunted House???

I can survive the forest or jungle if I have weapons to protect myself, food to eat, water to drink and fire making tools. I've been to camping, I know how to do the basic things in the forest. I will never go into a haunted house.

I wouldn't want to spend even one minute in either of them. I can't live or stay in the forest and I can never stay in a haunted house for any reason whatsoever. I would never put myself in a position where I will be exposed to any kind of harm.

I would rather spend a week in the forest than spend a night in a real haunted house because the chances of survivability are much higher in the forest than spending a night in the haunted house.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!