What's new

Would you rather not have legs or not have arms?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$27.9600USD
Biznotes
For me this question is quite difficult, I think I would prefer not to have legs and move around with a wheelchair or something like that, since not having arms would make it impossible for me to do so many things, like eating without help, being able to use the computer, being able to move things and so other things that seem normal but that not having arms is impossible, not having legs is not nice either, but I think it can be handled better, whichever you prefer.

Most of the things that derives pleasure to me is more of the arms that the legs. Handling of phones, objects and na na no, I can't bear loosing my arms. I prefer loosing my legs rather as I can still maintain sitting posture for some more time.

I would choose not to have legs rather than not having arms because I would not be able to play my favorite video games and use my phone.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!