What's new

Would you rather marry the person of your dreams or marry your celebrity crush?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you have the option to pick the person of your dreams, maybe it's a woman you had a crush on since high school, or maybe it's just your version of what you want a woman to be. Or, would you rather marry your celebrity crush? I mean I wouldn't mind getting married to Anya Taylor Joy or Ana DeArmis :D. Hell, maybe they are my dream women. :D

What about you though?

I am married already and very happy with whom I married. I don't have a celebrity crush either. So I guess my answer its the first one.

I am married, if I was asked this question when I was single, I would have said I would marry a celebrity crush because the dream woman is not a reality, it is just a figment of imagination and you don't know anything about this person. A celebrity is at least a human.

I have three different women as my celebrity crush and they are ; Beyonce Rihanna and Angelina Jolie. If it is possible for me to marry all three of them, I would jump on the opportunity of doing that immediately because I really love those women so much.

I would love to marry the woman of my dream. She is a perfect creature who will make me happy for the rest of my life. There are celebrities I like but they are not perfect to be the woman of my dream.

I am married already and very happy with whom I married. I don't have a celebrity crush either. So I guess my answer its the first one.

Being able to find the woman of your dream and getting married to her is one of the biggest achievement a man can make. This is because when you get your marriage right, it is something that is always going to make you happy but in a situation whereby you married the wrong person, your life is always going to be a torment.

Marrying a woman of my dream will go well with me. Be it celebrity or not. As long as we are in good loving terms, she meets my satisfaction then am ok with it.

To be specific, I am that not into celebrity. I do have this feeling of "your sharing her with the whole world bruh 😁😁😈😈".

I am married, if I was asked this question when I was single, I would have said I would marry a celebrity crush because the dream woman is not a reality, it is just a figment of imagination and you don't know anything about this person. A celebrity is at least a human.

Most of us always have wild imagination when we were a lot younger but as you get older, you are going to be coming closer to reality when it comes to the things that you are interested in having for yourself. This is the reason why our desires changes over the course of time after experiencing so many things in life.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!