What's new

Would you rather marry someone who was rich, or marry the person of your dreams?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would your rather do? Marry someone who you like a little bit, but has a lot of money, or marry the person of your dreams? I'd marry the person of my dreams I think. Mainly because who wants to settle down with someone they don't want to really marry or spend the rest of their lives with? I feel like you have to go with the one you want over the money. What do you guys think?

What I'm going to do is going to be dependent on a lot of things like this stage I am in my life, my financial status and how the person loves me. In a situation whereby I am very comfortable financially, I am definitely going to marry the woman of my dreams. But in a situation whereby I am still struggling so much and the person that is the woman of my dream is also struggling, it will be less likely for me to marry her.

I'd without a doubt choose to marry the person of my dreams. Money can't replace the connection, love, and shared dreams that come with finding your soulmate. It's about building a life together based on love and understanding, which is way more valuable than any wealth. Choosing happiness and a genuine connection over financial status is, to me, the key to a fulfilling and meaningful life partnership.

I'd without a doubt choose to marry the person of my dreams. Money can't replace the connection, love, and shared dreams that come with finding your soulmate. It's about building a life together based on love and understanding, which is way more valuable than any wealth. Choosing happiness and a genuine connection over financial status is, to me, the key to a fulfilling and meaningful life partnership.

This is actually the reason why people are always encouraged to try as much as possible to sort out their financial statues before they start thinking about getting married. This is so that they won't base their decision based on the money value that is going to come from someone they are interested in getting married to.

I wouldn't want to become a puppet to anyone in my life. It's what will happen if I marry someone because of her money. I would rather marry the woman of my dream. We can both work harder to make our dream become a reality.

I wouldn't want to become a puppet to anyone in my life. It's what will happen if I marry someone because of her money. I would rather marry the woman of my dream. We can both work harder to make our dream become a reality.

Yeah, that's very correct. When you marry someone because of her money or her family's wealth, there is always a high tendency that the lady is going to Lord herself over the man who married her because of her family's wealth.

There wouldn't be any kind of respect for that man in that kind of relationship because they know the reason why you married their daughter is because of their money.

I prefer a woman of my dreams as I will be financially supportive. Happiness is worth more than money and shouldn't be bought with it.

Woman of my dreams, we will understand each other. But if a woman likes me a little but has much more money...... tahhh no man, you don't need board and writing materials for this explanation as you should already know the most outcomes.

I prefer a woman of my dreams as I will be financially supportive. Happiness is worth more than money and shouldn't be bought with it.

Woman of my dreams, we will understand each other. But if a woman likes me a little but has much more money...... tahhh no man, you don't need board and writing materials for this explanation as you should already know the most outcomes.

The most important thing when it comes to choosing the woman of your dream is for you to have the things that is going to enable both of you to being happy in the relationship.

This is the reason why I will always advise anyone who is interested in going into any relationship to make sure that they have the financial capability of sustaining a relationship, otherwise it is not going to work out the way they expected.

I would marry the person of my dreams rather than someone rich because I have to live my entire life with my spouse and I don't want to feel constantly stressed about getting money from my spouse and end up in a bad relationship and stay unhappy for the rest of my life.

I would also choose to marry the person of my dreams rather than a person just for the money which would end up boring me and make me feel empty, with the person of your dreams you will have no impediments to making the money come and working for money as long as you are happy with that person.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!