What's new

Would you rather lose all of your teeth or all of your hair???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Both can be solved with artificial replacements, but I think been Bald isn't a bad thing now. Lol.
In fact, I have someone that has been bald by choice for over six years. He shaves his head 3–4 times a week.
And besides losing all of your teeth would be worse because one would be restricted to things one can take.
Would you rather lose all of your teeth or all of your hair???

Hair has a merely aesthetic sense in us but it will not give you health problems by not having it, in fact a hair transplant in many places does not cost more than $3000, but not having teeth will cost you much more money to repair it and also if you do not fix your mouth, you will have countless health problems, so I'd rather be bald.

I would lose all of my hair rather than lose all of my teeth because I would have a problem eating if I chose to lose teeth and I can save money by not going to a barber for a haircut if I choose to lose hair.

I would rather choose to lose all of my hair instead of the other. I see no big deal in being bald, I will take this a fashion to some extent, there are people of which baldness is more fitting to them than stylish haircut, do not be surprise if I am one of them

Take care of your teeth. Fixing, removing, or replacing them is very expensive and unnecessary if you take care of them.

I already lost so much hair, so i shave the rest and have been used to being bald for a long time now.

I wonder how I would be able to eat food without my teeth because I definitely need to chew on most of the things that I eat before I can be able to swallow them.

I will most comfortably choose losing all of my hair because it is very easy for me to do that. I can remember the time when I used to shave all of my entire hair off just like Stone Cold Steve Austin.

100% rather lose my hair than my teeth. No teeth is complicated but also implants are very expensive (practically unaffordable). Dentures are just a hassle.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!