What's new

Would you rather live in Japan or South Korea?

bryanjohn

May 31, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I've heard Japan is very traditional and has way to much social rules and stuff, but South Korea is like more relaxed and more like a western country. What do you think?, is that true?, which country of these two would you rather live in?

In my case I prefer Japan, I have always been a big fan of its culture and almost everything that has to do with the country, it is true that it is very traditional but it is opening up more and more to Western customs, on the other hand I also like South Korea, but it does not attract me as much as Japan, it is true that South Korea is more influenced by the West.

Japanese language is one language I want to learn so bad, I wouldn't mind missing out on other countries to stay in Japan as a result of needing to learn their language from the locals. I will choose Japan over South Korea any day.

With the constant threats that South Korea is getting from North Korea, I don't think it is a place I would like to spend time or live in for any reason whatsoever. North Korea is ruled by a Dictator just like how Russia is and he wake one day to start fighting South Korea again. I would definitely prefer living in Japan.

I'd choose Japan because I absolutely love it. The culture, the cuisine, the scenery – it's all so fascinating to me. From cherry blossoms to bustling cities, Japan has this unique charm that I find irresistible. Living there would be like a dream come true, surrounded by a mix of tradition and innovation that captures my heart.

I love the Japan culture and architecture vey much.

Those their high tower building are incredible. It's just like the tower in the movie Skyscraper. It's the tallest building I have seen with an unbelievable tech support system.

I've always wanted to visit Japan, but if I do I will need to learn their rules and culture, because I don't want to offend them. But if South Korea is more chill I might go there instead. But then you got North Korea right next to ya. So it's tough.

I've always wanted to visit Japan, but if I do I will need to learn their rules and culture, because I don't want to offend them. But if South Korea is more chill I might go there instead. But then you got North Korea right next to ya. So it's tough.

The tension that is always coming from North Korea is something that is always going to deter me from going anywhere near the country to live in for any reason whatsoever. It is like going near Russia to live when you know what Russia is capable of doing.

Those their high tower building are incredible. It's just like the tower in the movie Skyscraper. It's the tallest building I have seen with an unbelievable tech support system.
Was that building real in the movie? I think it was all CGI but I might be wrong. If such kind of building exists in Japan or any other country, they are taking architecture meanly serious.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!