What's new

Would you rather have your own theme park or your own zoo???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Having my own theme park or my own zoo is kinda trickery to answer. However, having a theme park or a zoo can make a big difference in individual preferences and circumstances. Some might prefer a theme park as it is more interactive and entertaining for visitors, while others might prefer a zoo as it offers the opportunity to experience and learn about different types of animals. Ultimately, it depends on personal preferences, budget, and goals.
Would you rather have your own theme park or your own zoo?

The kind of work that's required for you to run and manage a zoo is crazy. Even though it's something that can pay money as it looks like a lucrative business, I don't really think that I would be up for it. So, that's why I would opt for my own theme park.

As others have pointed out I would rather have a theme park than a zoo, a zoo requires much more maintenance than a theme park.

I'd choose to have my own theme park. The idea of creating a place filled with fun rides, attractions, and joyful experiences is more appealing to me. I'm not a fan of the idea of trapping animals in a zoo, so a theme park feels like a space where people can enjoy themselves without any ethical concerns. It's about spreading happiness and creating memories in a place where everyone can have a good time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!