What's new

Would you rather have your dream body (physically) or have perfect health for life?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You dream body would be in apprence only. You can eat and drink whatever you want but you will always be fit and have a beautiful/perfect body.

Perfect health would be similar but you would still gain weight and have to worry about being obese.

I would also prefer to have perfect health, which will allow me to live longer and with a better quality of life, maybe with a perfect body you have other opportunities but I still prefer health.

I will choose health over the dream body. Your body will never remain the same, it will lose elegance, however, if you are healthy you will be able to enjoy food and also life. When you are healthy, you will also live a long life. Body is just a physical appearance which will fade away some day.

When my health is still going to be in jeopardy even with my dream body, I don't see it as something that is realistic. This is the reason why I am going to choose perfect health over my dream body.

When you are healthy, it means that everything is going to be a little more easier for you to manage and it can even help you achieve whatever dream you have about your body with training.

A good health is priceless. If you know anyone who is suffering from a chronic illness, ask them what they want most in life, they will tell you it's good health. They can be willing to give up all their wealth to have good health. It's what I'll choose.

I would also prefer to have perfect health, which will allow me to live longer and with a better quality of life, maybe with a perfect body you have other opportunities but I still prefer health.

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever you have a very perfect health, it is always going to make it very easy for you to be able to do the things you're supposed to do which is likely going to make more money for you. A lot of people are finding it very challenging with their health and this makes it difficult for them to be able to work the way they are supposed to.

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever you have a very perfect health, it is always going to make it very easy for you to be able to do the things you're supposed to do which is likely going to make more money for you. A lot of people are finding it very challenging with their health and this makes it difficult for them to be able to work the way they are supposed to.
Exactly with good health you can work and achieve your goals, being very attractive will pave the way for you, but it is useless to be very handsome and not have good health, that is why I always prefer health, without health we are nothing.

Exactly with good health you can work and achieve your goals, being very attractive will pave the way for you, but it is useless to be very handsome and not have good health, that is why I always prefer health, without health we are nothing.

I can never sacrifice my good health for anything because I know it is very expensive. Whenever you are in good health, you don't know the advantage you have over people who are not in good health. You can be able to do anything that your body can withstand in order for you to achieve your goals but this is not something someone without a good health can be able to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!